Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > A video for chainfire

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default A video for chainfire

There is just no escaping these stats

http://youtu.be/FeTCkoXslsE

NEVER FORGET

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20 Times on 11 Posts

This one is going on my FB !
I agree with almost every thing he says
Specially the part about liberals and schools . We often wonder what is with all the messed ip kids that been doing the mass shootings or any shootings for that matter ?!
Well I tell you it's the way the school are raising those kids thy took god out of books they took him out of thoughts and prayers and now they are reaping the rewards .
Now I'm not one to allow a school or a teacher to raise my kid for me but from what I have seen almost all liberal households do so and tend to be distend from any faith of any kind and ppl can argue all they want that faith has nothing to with it but look at how we're fairing as a society after we "progressed " and gave up values .