Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > VICE on Guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 05:06 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 671 Times on 447 Posts
Likes Given: 676

Default VICE on Guns

One of my favorite documentary channels on youtube...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-31-2013, 07:11 PM   #2
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 697 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

I love Vice, sometimes their articles are bit bias but usually they cover topics that most "news" outlets will not touch.

Have you seen any of the Vice Guide to Travel shows?

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 01-31-2013, 07:31 PM   #3

Liked 671 Times on 447 Posts
Likes Given: 676

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdku View Post
I love Vice, sometimes their articles are bit bias but usually they cover topics that most "news" outlets will not touch.

Have you seen any of the Vice Guide to Travel shows?
Yeah, Ive noticed that a bit, but it seems like they try not to get too carried away with it.

I love the travel shows, funny stuff! (Wish I could make it to the Afghan gun shops... Although Ill stay away from the reloads.. )