Veteran Arrested For Threatening To Kill President Obama - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Veteran Arrested For Threatening To Kill President Obama

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2012, 11:41 AM   #11
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6934 Times on 3486 Posts
Likes Given: 7532

Why do they refer to him as a Vet in this case, it may have been part of his history but so was mumps and baby food? Wy didnt they say, Former baby food eater threatens the president? They are somehow linking Veterans and illegal acts and I'm just about sick of that crap! Im a Vet and I dont need the sorry likes of him being compared with the honorable service of Millions of Vets me included before him!

He may be a veteran but his actions and rantings dont have anything to do with his prior service gig. Hes a fool and needs to be reminded that words really do have consequences even if you have a 1A right to open your mouth and stick your entire torso in it, you will choke on it!

I cant stand the POTUS, Hes a jerk, hypocrite and a liar. My threat to him is a promise he will never get my support or vote, thats where it ends. Sending the POTUS an Email that threatens their life is just stupid and he deserves a long time out in the crowbar hotel!