Very creepy!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Very creepy!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 03:47 AM   #1
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1924 Times on 1113 Posts
Likes Given: 3928

Default Very creepy!

I watched the embedded video and the Chinese launched their Tiangong-1 space lab this week into orbit, the music that went along with it is "America The Beautiful".

I for one find it odd and creepy. Could we be in for a surprise gift in the future?

Why Did Chinese TV Play ‘America the Beautiful’ During Video of Rocket Launch | Video | TheBlaze.com

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-02-2011, 05:43 AM   #2

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

No, no surprises in the future...not from the satellite anyways...

It was meant to send a message, which made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. China is just now sort of rubbing it in that, while we decline at break-neck speeds, they are on the incline, almost as fast.

Its also commonly referred to as mocking...

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 10-02-2011, 07:28 AM   #3

Liked 713 Times on 381 Posts
Likes Given: 48

^^^^^
Very true. Through I do have, on good authority, that they are making a big to-do about the US backing out of the space shuttle program to build their own reputation as we are simply backing off to help fund the rebuilding of a sharper program with greater technology.

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington