US Warns Iran Not To Fight Back Against Israeli Attack - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

US Warns Iran Not To Fight Back Against Israeli Attack

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2012, 10:12 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 883 Times on 565 Posts
Likes Given: 264

I might as well give my two cents worth. I think Iran's talk is just talk. While they might do (and probably are) some back door stuff against Big Satan and Little Satan I doubt they would do direct attacks. I agree that Israel can take care of its self and will always do whatever it thinks it has to. I am not a Ron Paul supporter but I would like to see our troops come home and stop all the wars. I could not be more proud of our troops and I would really like them to keep all their arms and legs. In my view if a country makes us go to war with them I say dismantle a couple nukes by dropping them from a B2 on top of them. We have got to stop fighting wars where our troops have to be afraid of shooting the wrong guy. We should never go to war unless we are going to kill them all ( and let Allah sort them out).
Just walking on the edge of of my grave.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:09 PM   #12
Liked 1728 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 374

More weapons of mass destruction?

Too many people make too much money on wars for us to ever be at peace with the world. Lives are a dime a dozen and the almighty dollar rules.
"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan
Old 02-03-2012, 11:39 PM   #13
Liked 45 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 22

I believe if Israel and Iran were to go to war with each other, and other countries stayed out of their conflict, including the U.S., Israel would waste Iran in a very short time. I know that a conflict between Israel and Iran would surely involve other countries, and largely because of oil, but it would be nice to see just those two countries fight it out. I think we all know we will be seeing a continuous global conflict taking place.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:53 PM   #14
Liked 11504 Times on 4969 Posts
Likes Given: 1888

If you want to start a political thread, do so in politics.

If you want the thread to stay open, then keep it civil, and stay away from the name calling.
What we have here is... failure- to communicate.
Closed Thread