Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > US Warns Iran Not To Fight Back Against Israeli Attack

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2012, 06:09 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 258 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 362

Default US Warns Iran Not To Fight Back Against Israeli Attack

http://www.infowars.com/us-warns-iran-not-to-fight-back-against-israeli-attack/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The USS Abraham Lincoln warship has remained stationed in the Strait of Hormuz despite an Iranian threat that no more aircraft carriers should transit the sensitive oil choke point as tensions in the Persian Gulf continue to simmer with Washington warning Tehran it will join an Israeli attack if Iran dares to fight back in any way.

Stratfor’s latest naval update map shows that the USS Lincoln has not moved from its position having transited the Strait almost two weeks ago. Similarly, the USS Carl Vinson has also remained in its position, suggesting US Naval officials are satisfied with the strategic position of the two warships as Israel prepares to launch an attack on Iran in which the US could quickly become embroiled.

__________________________________________________ _______________

What a joke our government is . They are such war mongers. But they have no problem throwing our young men and women into the meat grinder cause most of those giving the orders at the highest level never seen a day of combat in their lives and know how how truly effing horrible war is . If we are attacked in retaliation when world war III really kicks into high gear which we most certainly will be because Iran is going to retaliate and Obama will attack on the premise of self defense even though theyre basically starting this war by proxy because everyone knows Irael doesnt do anything without our OK . I hope their target is DC and all those evils F#@k's get vaporized.

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. " - Benjamin Franklin

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-03-2012, 06:36 PM   #2

Liked 4550 Times on 2200 Posts
Likes Given: 1355

Wow,

I'm not sure where to start...

1. Iran is a threat "despite Ron Paul's views". I've no problem with Pre positioning strategic forces in response to thier spoken vows.
2. Israel is the ONLY US Ally in the ME. Should they deem a strike necessary you bet your ASS the US should and will come to their defense.
3. Isreal can and will strike any perceived threat REGARDLESS of Obams wishes.

The Isrealis know full well that Congress, not the Apologizer and Chief, hold the purse strings and there has never been a shortage of Isrealis support in either the House or the Senate.

Tack

Old 02-03-2012, 06:44 PM   #3

Yadda yadda yadda . All I ask you sir is how many countries has Iran directly attacked in the past 10 years and how many did we attack in 2011 alone? Iran isnt a threat Iran is defending itself against all the saber rattling and Oil embargos levied against it . Its amazing how many sheeple actually buy into the mainline talking points . As a soldier Im really surprised you say that tack. My 67yo pal went into the VA a coupe weeks ago and there were kids ALL OVER the goddamn place with no arms blown off half of their faces , one chic , gorgeous little broad considering had no arms and no legs at all ..... The only reason were leaning on Iran is OIL period . If we were going to attack everybody that spouted rhetoric periodically North Korea woulda been a parking lot a lonnnnnnng ass time ago.

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. " - Benjamin Franklin

Old 02-03-2012, 07:55 PM   #4

Absolutely oil is the magnet that keeps us engaged in the ME. I never denied that, but we know Iran funds Hezbollah to "indirectly" attack Isreal and we know many of the IED's that injure our troops are made in Iran. Once again using proxy forces to attack us and our allies.

This is a despotic regime hell bent on nukeing Isreal and would not hesitate to smuggle one into the US to hit us.

1. You don't win an argument by name calling so tone down the sheeple comments.

2. Every Vet who took the oath knew the risk. Do not belittle there sacrifice by playing the "poor little soldier" card. No one likes to see our soldiers maimed or killed but it comes with job and is a sacrifice to be honored and respected, not lamented to win an argument.

Tack

Last edited by Tackleberry1; 02-03-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Old 02-03-2012, 08:02 PM   #5

...and FYI...I carry 11 pieces of Govt Hardware in my lower back due a fractured spine in service to this nation.

Tack

Old 02-03-2012, 08:05 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
Absolutely oil is the magnet that keeps us engaged in the ME. I never denied that, but we know Iran funds Hezbollah to "indirectly" attack Isreal and we know many of the IED's that injure our troops are made in Iran. Once again using proxy forces to attack us and our allies.

This is a despotic regime hell bent on nukeing Isreal and would not hesitate to smuggle one into the US to hit us.

1. You don't win an argument by name calling so tone down the sheeple comments.

2. Every Vet who took the oath knew the risk. Do not belittle there sacrifice by playing the "poor little soldier" card. No one likes to see our soldiers maimed or killed but it comes with job and is a sacrifice to be honored and respected, not lamented to win an argument.

Tack
Im not belittling their service at all but the cold hard truth is that if we wernt in Iraq in the first place Iran woulda had no one to blow up with their IED's and as far as Hezbollah

A) Israel is a soverign nation completely capable of defending themselves due to the fact we've armed them to the TEETH with state of the art weapons systems and dont need our help dealing with a few mortars or standard garden variety rockets .

B) nearly the same that could be said for hezbollah could be said for Blackwater / Z / whateverelse they call theirselves

And I think the ayatollahs rhetoric is just that , they know theyre finished if they nuke ANYONE , I bet even russia and china would join in on the melee if Iran started lobing nukes around

Old 02-03-2012, 08:18 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
...everyone knows Israel doesnt do anything without our OK .
I don't agree with you on this; Israel isn't really known for holding back when the target is clear or cowtowing to U.S. demands. My favorite example of Israeli intelligence taking care of business: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wrath_of_God Those people are not to be effed with, IMO.

I think there is enough American blood in the sands of the middle east already, but i support U.S. military support of Israel. I do wish they would consider the nuclear options, given that Iran seems so interested in nuclear options research.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 02-03-2012, 08:20 PM   #8

Sir

Your mindset is frighteningly similar to the appesers of the 1930's who's beliefs were espoused by former British PM Nevil Chamberlin who chose endless negotiation with Hitler despite Germany's obvious military build up in violation of the Versailles treaty.

Had Britain and France acted in 36 or 37 they could have jointly subdued German aggression and saved millions of lives.

When the Jewish State says Never Again they mean it and if Irans peaceable citizens lack the courage to throw off their current regime then they will be deserving of the collateral damage headed there way.

Tack

Old 02-03-2012, 08:22 PM   #9

Liked 31 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36

Im not belittling their service at all but the cold hard truth is that if we wernt in Iraq in the first place Iran woulda had no one to blow up with their IED's and as far as Hezbollah

A) Israel is a soverign nation completely capable of defending themselves due to the fact we've armed them to the TEETH with state of the art weapons systems and dont need our help dealing with a few mortars or standard garden variety rockets .

B) nearly the same that could be said for hezbollah could be said for Blackwater / Z / whateverelse they call theirselves

And I think the ayatollahs rhetoric is just that , they know theyre finished if they nuke ANYONE , I bet even russia and china would join in on the melee if Iran started lobing nukes around
Let me jump in for a minute. Iran has directly threatened the lives of our troops in the carriers and may vert well act on that threat if we don't attack. Not only that (which alone is reason enough to go to war) but they have continued a nuclear program even though they have been told to stand down. Not only that but it is our job to protect our allies when they are being threatened. Period. No questions asked.

Old 02-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #10

By my count the score is:
Tack 2
Ghost 0

Closed Thread