Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > For Us

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 04:19 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
Of all the things I could say just now...I would like it noted for the record that I chose to say nothing.
Your restraint was almost admirable. Noted.

Old 03-26-2009, 05:26 AM   #22

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

The mall sounds good but too much like a "Dawn of the Dead" thing. The brewery sounds good but I have planned on having enough raw materials to produce at least 150 gallons of product right at home. Clean water and air would be major requirements along with plenty of ammunition and since I'm located at the ocean, I believe everything harmfull will be blown inland, leaving my area relatively unscathed.

Set up the BBQ, break out 5 - 15 gallons of home brew and party 'till the zombies show up!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 03-27-2009, 03:05 AM   #23
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
I'm taking my band of merry men and capturing a mall. It has places to sleep and you can live for years off hot dog on a stick. While you guys are huddling around campfires and breathing in enough ash to kill a mule, I'll be eating Haagen dazs and watching Will Smith re-runs on plasma TVs.

Who's with me?
Yep I'm there but you have to throw in a recliner from Sears

Old 03-27-2009, 03:40 AM   #24

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Busy listning to the 2nd amendment debate in IL.

Just repyinging to this thread so I can find it in the morning. Looks interesting, and I want remember to read it.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000

Old 03-27-2009, 04:20 AM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Well, I'm too old to go commando or Rambo or something. Anyway, I don't have the training. I was in the Air Force over forty years ago. I suppose I could drive the forklift of death or something...

In reality, I will do my best to keep me and mine secure and safe. If there is opportunity to help others, I may do that, or I may not. It all depends on circumstances.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams