For Us - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > For Us

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 11:18 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
Only humans have the ego and intellect to think they can thwart natural disasters. If Yellow Stone decided to blow, virtually all mammals would be erraticated in a few years.
Better start smoking meat real soon.

How long can one live on smoked hippies?

Old 03-25-2009, 01:52 PM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I'm taking my band of merry men and capturing a mall. It has places to sleep and you can live for years off hot dog on a stick. While you guys are huddling around campfires and breathing in enough ash to kill a mule, I'll be eating Haagen dazs and watching Will Smith re-runs on plasma TVs.

Who's with me?

Last edited by user4; 03-25-2009 at 01:54 PM.

Old 03-25-2009, 01:52 PM   #13

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3483 Times on 1611 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtdeath66 View Post
Alright, this is mainly for JD,
Why I always got to be first on the list??

Assuming that you are refering to the end of the Mayan Calendar and that the world will be coming to an end.

I have the same plan I have for the Red Chinese Invasion, the Space Zombies, Katrina II, Rodney King II, The unseating of a sitting President by trial riots, or any other societal altering situation.

I plan on watching over myself and those in my charge. I plan on offering safe haven to those of like mindedness and ability. I plan on fighting back. I plan on recruiting. I plan on making raids on existing "shops" or other places where supplies can be had. I plan on expanding my compound and building adequate counter measures.

Then I plan on doing what I can to make sure that stays in tack until things right themselves - or I pass on to Valhalla.

JD

Old 03-25-2009, 01:53 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
I'm taking my merry men and capturing a mall. It has places to sleep and you can live for years off hot dog on a stick. While you guys are huddling around campfires and breathing in enough ash to kill a mule, I'll be eating Haagen dazs and watching Will Smith re-runs on plasma TVs.

Who's with me?
Just keep your walkie on, I'll find you eventually. And I will probably be bring Matt, his Jeep and his Kimber.

JD

Old 03-25-2009, 02:00 PM   #15

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Just keep your walkie on, I'll find you eventually. And I will probably be bring Matt, his Jeep and his Kimber.

JD
Duly noted. Do you think a Jeep is big enough to hold his mighty Kimber? In any case I'll reserve three beds for each of you

Old 03-25-2009, 02:02 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
Duly noted. Do you think a Jeep is big enough to hold his mighty Kimber? In any case I'll reserve three beds for each of you
LMAO - It's a Jeep JEEP - So one has to qualify for the other to be able to coexist in the same residence. "Gun meet Jeep" "Jeep meet Gun" Okay, now we can all get along. Let's go tinker with something.....

JD

Old 03-25-2009, 02:41 PM   #17

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Since I take Sgt.Death seriously, let me calm his nerves on the "End Times".

The world was supposed to end in 1999. Nostradamus said it, and more importantly, Prince said it. Nothing.

Y2K, not even a flicker.

About 4 years ago, the planets were supposed to allign in such a way as to magnetize and yank all 9 into the sun.

The interior halls of the Pyramids, broken into inches, reach a turn at the same years as significant events in human history, ending in 1999.

No, my brother, I have seen the true face of evil, and I'm about to reveal it in a thread I'm starting in 5 minutes. Tune in for terror beyond all imagining.

Please read:

THE DEVIL WEARS HUGO BOSS!

Old 03-25-2009, 07:11 PM   #18

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

true but y2k was a sham to get people scarred that all computers would crash and they would lose all their money and all. with 2012 the sun is supposed to be in the middle of the galaxy, our north and south poles will switch, amongst other things. now if im not mistaken if our polls switch like that, wont it pretty much distrupt how the earth spins? and if it does, that should be enough to make all volcanoes go beserk and earthquakes will rumble. im not scared or paranoid but its something to think about

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

Old 03-25-2009, 08:58 PM   #19

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Of all the things I could say just now...I would like it noted for the record that I chose to say nothing.

Old 03-25-2009, 09:00 PM   #20

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Eff it. If the world is collapsing as we know it, I won't judge you, man

Remove me from the record...