Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > For Us

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 08:00 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
sgtdeath66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 961
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default For Us

Alright, this is mainly for JD,BB,MattG,806,cane,skull,guns and anyone else that is part of the select few, . the ?, what will you do if on dec, 21 2012 all hell breaks loose, and im talkin about yellowstone blows, komifornia breaks away from us, and what ever happens, who all has a plan?



__________________

Wars begin where u will
But they do not end where you please-Machiavelli


He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson


"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

sgtdeath66 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 03-25-2009, 08:29 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
McNabb11b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ft. Campbell,Over there
Posts: 523
Default

Well, If Yellowstone blows, put my head between my legs and...
However, If there is anarchy, I will take over a brewery/distillery. In systems that rely on bartering, alcohol frequently becomes like currency.



__________________
"Dread Naught"

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who haven’t got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."
McNabb11b is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:33 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
sgtdeath66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 961
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

alright the first one, beer would be a money maker, but if yellow stone blows we're pretty much done for! so what else would you do?

__________________

Wars begin where u will
But they do not end where you please-Machiavelli


He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson


"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

sgtdeath66 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:34 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 76
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Are we speaking of Armageddon ?
Are we speaking of KKK - Ku Klux Klan - Knights of the Ku Klux Klan - Brotherood of Klans Knights of the Ku Klux Klan ?
Are we speaking of a totally closed society ?
.
.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're experiencing a huge influx of new members currently. Here are a few things that we ask of both new and current members:

1. We don't want to see anything hateful. As such, we don't want to see any personal attacks between members.

2. We don't want extremism. We're a forum that is here for hobbyists, not political extremist and gun nuts.

Feel free to partake in any of the existing discussions or start your own. Keep in mind though, that we have been around for a while now, so the information that you're looking for may be found by searching using the search feature.
__________________
"'Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln

***** Please refer to #2 in particular---where is this thread going ?????? "the select few " ??????

__________________
ladyM is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:38 AM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
sgtdeath66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 961
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyM View Post
Are we speaking of Armageddon ?
Are we speaking of KKK - Ku Klux Klan - Knights of the Ku Klux Klan - Brotherood of Klans Knights of the Ku Klux Klan ?
Are we speaking of a totally closed society ?
.
.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're experiencing a huge influx of new members currently. Here are a few things that we ask of both new and current members:

1. We don't want to see anything hateful. As such, we don't want to see any personal attacks between members.

2. We don't want extremism. We're a forum that is here for hobbyists, not political extremist and gun nuts.

Feel free to partake in any of the existing discussions or start your own. Keep in mind though, that we have been around for a while now, so the information that you're looking for may be found by searching using the search feature.
__________________
"'Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln

***** Please refer to #2 in particular---where is this thread going ??????
we are talking about anything
the earth can bring upon us! any where from komifornia falling off, to the us exploding and wiping out the world
__________________

Wars begin where u will
But they do not end where you please-Machiavelli


He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson


"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

sgtdeath66 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:44 AM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
McNabb11b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ft. Campbell,Over there
Posts: 523
Default

I would more than likely check in at the armory. We need specific cataclysms to be able to formulate a plan. Totalitarian government takeover? Viva la resistiance! Think the destruction of lines of communication and transportation.

__________________
"Dread Naught"

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who haven’t got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."
McNabb11b is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:49 AM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 76
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Way beyond me ! Ya all have a good time ! BYE
__________________
ladyM is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:30 AM   #8
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 6,262
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtdeath66 View Post
Alright, this is mainly for JD,BB,MattG,806,cane,skull,guns and anyone else that is part of the select few, . the ?, what will you do if on dec, 21 2012 all hell breaks loose, and im talkin about yellowstone blows, komifornia breaks away from us, and what ever happens, who all has a plan?
Is there some significance to this date?

We can't plan for everything, especially the unknown. I'll be doing the best I can to protect my family, praying, and that is all.
__________________
Gojubrian is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:06 AM   #9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Ubergopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,216
Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
Is there some significance to this date?

We can't plan for everything, especially the unknown. I'll be doing the best I can to protect my family, praying, and that is all.
If my brain works right with the alcohol I've had tonight that is the last day in the Mayan calender.
__________________

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Ubergopher is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:44 AM   #10
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Mark F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bedford Texas
Posts: 2,845
Liked 42 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default

Only humans have the ego and intellect to think they can thwart natural disasters. If Yellow Stone decided to blow, virtually all mammals would be erraticated in a few years.



__________________
*** Don't Mess With TEXAS ***
Μολὼν λάβε
Mark F is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes




Newest Threads