Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   For Us (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/us-12195/)

sgtdeath66 03-25-2009 09:00 AM

For Us

Alright, this is mainly for JD,BB,MattG,806,cane,skull,guns and anyone else that is part of the select few, . the ?, what will you do if on dec, 21 2012 all hell breaks loose, and im talkin about yellowstone blows, komifornia breaks away from us, and what ever happens, who all has a plan? :eek:

McNabb11b 03-25-2009 09:29 AM

Well, If Yellowstone blows, put my head between my legs and...
However, If there is anarchy, I will take over a brewery/distillery. In systems that rely on bartering, alcohol frequently becomes like currency.

sgtdeath66 03-25-2009 09:33 AM

alright the first one, beer would be a money maker, but if yellow stone blows we're pretty much done for! so what else would you do?

ladyM 03-25-2009 09:34 AM

Are we speaking of Armageddon ?
Are we speaking of KKK - Ku Klux Klan - Knights of the Ku Klux Klan - Brotherood of Klans Knights of the Ku Klux Klan ?
Are we speaking of a totally closed society ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're experiencing a huge influx of new members currently. Here are a few things that we ask of both new and current members:

1. We don't want to see anything hateful. As such, we don't want to see any personal attacks between members.

2. We don't want extremism. We're a forum that is here for hobbyists, not political extremist and gun nuts.

Feel free to partake in any of the existing discussions or start your own. Keep in mind though, that we have been around for a while now, so the information that you're looking for may be found by searching using the search feature.

***** Please refer to #2 in particular---where is this thread going ?????? "the select few " ??????

sgtdeath66 03-25-2009 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyM (Post 86530)
Are we speaking of Armageddon ?
Are we speaking of KKK - Ku Klux Klan - Knights of the Ku Klux Klan - Brotherood of Klans Knights of the Ku Klux Klan ?
Are we speaking of a totally closed society ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're experiencing a huge influx of new members currently. Here are a few things that we ask of both new and current members:

1. We don't want to see anything hateful. As such, we don't want to see any personal attacks between members.

2. We don't want extremism. We're a forum that is here for hobbyists, not political extremist and gun nuts.

Feel free to partake in any of the existing discussions or start your own. Keep in mind though, that we have been around for a while now, so the information that you're looking for may be found by searching using the search feature.

***** Please refer to #2 in particular---where is this thread going ??????

we are talking about anything
the earth can bring upon us! any where from komifornia falling off, to the us exploding and wiping out the world:o

McNabb11b 03-25-2009 09:44 AM

I would more than likely check in at the armory. We need specific cataclysms to be able to formulate a plan. Totalitarian government takeover? Viva la resistiance! Think the destruction of lines of communication and transportation.

ladyM 03-25-2009 09:49 AM

:confused: Way beyond me ! Ya all have a good time ! BYE :(

Gojubrian 03-25-2009 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgtdeath66 (Post 86520)
Alright, this is mainly for JD,BB,MattG,806,cane,skull,guns and anyone else that is part of the select few, . the ?, what will you do if on dec, 21 2012 all hell breaks loose, and im talkin about yellowstone blows, komifornia breaks away from us, and what ever happens, who all has a plan? :eek:

Is there some significance to this date?

We can't plan for everything, especially the unknown. I'll be doing the best I can to protect my family, praying, and that is all.

Ubergopher 03-25-2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gojubrian (Post 86542)
Is there some significance to this date?

We can't plan for everything, especially the unknown. I'll be doing the best I can to protect my family, praying, and that is all.

If my brain works right with the alcohol I've had tonight that is the last day in the Mayan calender.

Mark F 03-25-2009 11:44 AM

Only humans have the ego and intellect to think they can thwart natural disasters. If Yellow Stone decided to blow, virtually all mammals would be erraticated in a few years.