URINATING on the TALIBAN..... - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > URINATING on the TALIBAN.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2012, 05:47 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I agree with this guy 100%, have seen the same things.
The only mistake I saw was that the idiots went and posted it on the internet. Of course someone's going to get their panties in a bunch when you post something like that on the internet. Screw them.

Like someone else pointed out, it's not like they were cutting off heads or anything... Which is what get's done to our guys.

F*** the Taliban, piss on their bodies. But I sure would like to meet the idiot who went and put it on the internet, I'd have a few choice words to share with him on just how stupid it was.

Personally, I wouldn't have taken a video period.
+1.

I really have no problem with the video. It's not like their torchering them. Their dead. Yeah, it's disrespectful, but so is suicide bombing schools and other public places. The only thing horrible about this is that some idiot posted it on the web. That guy is an idiot of the highest degree.

Old 01-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

The Taliban men rape young boys up until their of the age to grow one of those nasty scruffy beards, then all of a sudden their a man, and off limits.

So what those soldiers should of been caught filming is one of then laying a nice steaming log right across that dead dude's forehead.

Old 01-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #13

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Yeah, it's funny how the atrocities they commit doesn't even make the news anymore. Like when I was in the back of a humvee passing out toys, candy, and school supplies to little fallujahn kids and one of their people drove a car bomb right into the crowd and killed 17 kids aged 3-15, and wounded 22 more. Not a single Marine targeted in that particular attack got anything more than a couple of cuts and bruises.

Who cared? The Marines and Corpsmen trying to save the wounded while returning the small arms fire that came in immediately after, that's who cared. You know that scene in the opening moments of "Saving Private Ryan" where the medic is working on a fallen soldier on the beach, and as soon as he thinks the man's going to make it, the guy catches a bullet in the head? Try living that situation with a girl that's about 8 years old. As soon as she opens her eyes again and looks at you, her head gets splattered all over your chest, likely by a shot fired by her own uncle or some other close relative.

Screw those asses, they deserve everything they get.
I'm all for pulling out, but that's because I'm so sick and tired of losing friends for a lost cause.

Old 01-12-2012, 06:02 PM   #14

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperpuncher View Post
The Taliban men rape young boys up until their of the age to grow one of those nasty scruffy beards, then all of a sudden their a man, and off limits..
And that's not only considered normal, it's encouraged.

Old 01-12-2012, 06:11 PM   #15

Liked 55 Times on 31 Posts

Im not trying to be an ******* but really guys? It seems like your all ok with acting like animals... Yes they are the enemy, yes they try to kill our men and do horrible things to the bodies..but what seperates us from the terrorists is that we are not cruel and we dont act like idiots. When you go and do something like this you not only make yourself look foolish but your whole country to. Learn how to behave in victory.. You won so yes be happy.. You took away the lives of your enemy and you still have yours dont lose your dignity by doing this... They have a culture much different than ours. We are better than that. And to the guy that said he pissed in water bottles and tossed them to the kids to drink i have no words or respect for you..thats just not right. We are Americans we should know how to behave as a civilized society.

Have Gun....Will Travel

Last edited by jon1992d; 01-12-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Old 01-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #16

Liked 44 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
I mean gee wiz ...................It's not like they are cutting their heads off. Get over it.
You made a good point. The Taliban and other groups have been known to cut people's heads off, and they don't see this as being so bad.

Old 01-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon1992d
Im not trying to be an ******* but really guys? It seems like your all ok with acting like animals... Yes they are the enemy, yes they try to kill our men and do horrible things to the bodies..but what seperates us from the terrorists is that we are not cruel and we dont act like idiots. When you go and do something like this you not only make yourself look foolish but your whole country to. Learn how to behave in victory.. You eon so yes be happy.. You took away the lives of your enemy and you still have yours dont lose your dignity by doing this... They have a culture much different than ours. We our better than that. And to the guy that said he pissed in water bottles and tossed them to the kids to drink i have no words or respect for you..thats just not right. We are Americans we should know how to behave as a civilized society.
Civilized society? We have been at war for over 10 years. I have friends that joined when I did "2000" before 911. Here they are half way to retirement and war is all they know. How many brothers have they lost. This country has turned good 18 year old boys in to animals. I was in afgahastan from 2003 - 2004 and Bosnia before that. I still see and hear the faces and voices of my good friends as they were bleeding out or being zipped into a bag. If that doesn't make you want to piss on the face of the enemy than you sir have no soul. I still dream about the 14 year old kid that shot one of my buddies with a .380, I can still see that kid running away and cheering as I leveled my red dot center mass and I can still feel the joy I had when I felt my riffle recoil into my shoulder and I saw the kid fall to the ground. Does that make me an animal that I found joy in killing a kid? All I was thinking about was my buddy on the ground bleeding. Yes some of our actions are not up to your standards. have you ever sent an email you your friends mom and tell her how sorry you were for her loss and wonder if after the next mission someone will be emailing your mother. That's why we as soldiers go to fight so people like you can sit at home and feel nice and safe.

Your welcome

High angle hell. Death and destruction from above.

Old 01-12-2012, 06:59 PM   #18

Dont say your welcome to me! Soldiers like you make me sick. I have more respect for soldiers than anyone else on this earth! I have been workin with my recruters since i was 14 to join the Army and I have met and trained with men that have taken there own lives after coming back from the war becuase of what they have done! The thing I have learned from all of them is sacrifice. Every person joining the military should come to terms with what might happen in war. You should never take joy in killing anyone! For any reason ever! You killed the kid that was raised to hate us and he killed your friend I dont argue that you killing him was wrong at all.. But you took joy in it.. Wow. I dont even know what else to say to you.. It just makes me sick that someone can cope with all that pain by losing there soul and becoming a monster that kills and feels pleasure from it.

Have Gun....Will Travel

Old 01-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #19

And by the way i feel nice and safe without you! Its people like that that make me feel un easy at home..

Have Gun....Will Travel

Old 01-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Meh, bad time to be taking a picture, much less letting it get posted.

As an aside, i bleve somebody told me or posted that getting urine on you/your clothing is not halal or something? IOW the pee would be a real insult to a mooslim of the type common (far too common, IMO) in the 'Stans.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.