URINATING on the TALIBAN.....
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > URINATING on the TALIBAN.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2012, 11:40 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 116 Times on 100 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Default URINATING on the TALIBAN.....

Anybody see the picture of the Marines urinating on the dead Taliban guys...I wish they would think before they do some of that stuff !!!...Like the Prison pictures a few years back...I can relate,I would like to pee on them to after a fire-fight,but it seems that stuff keeps coming back to bit us in the butt...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-12-2012, 12:49 PM   #2

Liked 43 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 21

I can understand why people in combat would do some of these things to others who were trying to kill them, but it is not wise to do anything that may embolden, encourage or motivate the enemy. In today's world so much is shared globally via the internet and and news like this will spread like wildfire.

Old 01-12-2012, 12:58 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

If you got to go you got to go!!!

“There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period.” Ted Nugent

Old 01-12-2012, 01:09 PM   #4

Liked 2411 Times on 1078 Posts
Likes Given: 2313

I mean gee wiz ...................It's not like they are cutting their heads off. Get over it.

Old 01-12-2012, 01:29 PM   #5

LOL that's awesome. When I was over in afgahastan it was the kids that would come up to the vehicle asking for food and water than drop a grenade on your floor board. So we made sure to save the PORK parties out of our mre's to feed to the kids. We would also piss in our empty water bottles and toss them out to the kids to fight over and drink. I guess you get a twisted view of right and wrong when you never know who is going to try to kill you.
Yeah pissing on the dead may be wrong. I think when you see photos like that instead of posting it on here to criticize you should just say THANK YOU FOR MY FREEDOM.

High angle hell. Death and destruction from above.

Old 01-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #6

Liked 116 Times on 100 Posts
Likes Given: 231

I do THANK-THEM for my FREEDOM....I'm not trying to criticize...Just saying if they're going to do that crazy-stuff then be ..SMART..about-it and don't take pictures,that's all..........

Old 01-12-2012, 02:30 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONGHAIR
I do THANK-THEM for my FREEDOM....I'm not trying to criticize...Just saying if they're going to do that crazy-stuff then be ..SMART..about-it and don't take pictures,that's all..........
I am sorry I guess I just got the wrong impression from your first post. I see it so much now days people criticizing soldiers when their real anger should be at the leaders of this country and not the soldiers who risk their lives for all of us.

Things need to change for the better in 2012 "by ballot or by bullet things need to change"

High angle hell. Death and destruction from above.

Old 01-12-2012, 02:48 PM   #8

And what's the issue again?..

Old 01-12-2012, 04:01 PM   #9
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 698 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Didn't see it, don't know if I want to.

What separates us form our enemies is how we behave in victory and defeat.

Oh and we're not terrorist.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 01-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #10

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfraga1978 View Post
LOL that's awesome. When I was over in afgahastan it was the kids that would come up to the vehicle asking for food and water than drop a grenade on your floor board. So we made sure to save the PORK parties out of our mre's to feed to the kids. We would also piss in our empty water bottles and toss them out to the kids to fight over and drink. I guess you get a twisted view of right and wrong when you never know who is going to try to kill you.
Yeah pissing on the dead may be wrong. I think when you see photos like that instead of posting it on here to criticize you should just say THANK YOU FOR MY FREEDOM.
I agree with this guy 100%, have seen the same things.
The only mistake I saw was that the idiots went and posted it on the internet. Of course someone's going to get their panties in a bunch when you post something like that on the internet. Screw them.

Like someone else pointed out, it's not like they were cutting off heads or anything... Which is what get's done to our guys.

F*** the Taliban, piss on their bodies. But I sure would like to meet the idiot who went and put it on the internet, I'd have a few choice words to share with him on just how stupid it was.

Personally, I wouldn't have taken a video period.