"unexplained events" stories....... - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > "unexplained events" stories.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2012, 05:45 AM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 643 Times on 398 Posts
Likes Given: 219

Ah. It is where many of the religions evolved their belief in reincarnation from.

In short, person dies, soul lives on. Bad person lives on as a soul in torment, good person eventually has their soul reborn at the moment of first breath, purified in a new life. Though not through some elevation in status. But rather to gather experiences. Sometimes a soul will remain. In essence come to terms with things undone or done before it can move on. Sometimes souls are split, and must find one another.

It goes on and on, and is far more detailed than I can get at almost one am. But you get the gist.

“Every person's life is theirs by right. An individual's life can and must belong only to to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave.”

“If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives, then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls. You think their ways are wrong. They think you are dinner.”

“Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."

“Not everyone is willing to embrace liberty; liberty requires not just effort, but risk. Some people choose to delude themselves and see their chains as protective armor.”

Old 09-19-2012, 06:43 AM   #72
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1838 Times on 1058 Posts
Likes Given: 3786

When stationed in Germany and living off base 2 things come to mind:

1. I had a room downstairs that was always the computer and stuff room, the hot water heater would be on normal temperature in rooms you would be sitting; however, other rooms the temperature would be set on low. However, even with the computer on and the hot water heater on setting 5, good amount of heat produced. That computer room was always cold, even in the summer months.

2. The family dog (Rico) was outside one night in December 2007, sent out to use the bathroom. He kept looking up into the treeline next to the house. I did not think anything of it. Gone back to the computer and hot coffee. A short time later, all electricity went out and came back on, gone to the living room double doors and looks like a domino effect lights going out and back on. German neighbor was outside at the time, no sound from birds or any animals.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:28 PM   #73

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 58

Here's one for you.

When I was young, just out of the Navy, I got a job as a deputy sheriff in a Nevada County. No need to name it. Anyway,the deputy that kind of took me under his wing, got as part of his pay, a small apartment that was located in a large building that had at one time been a hospital. His apartment was directly across the hall from one of the old operating rooms.
He was not a man that was easy to spook. He told me that it was common to hear people walking the hallway at night, and swears that one night he actually saw a nun walking away from him down the hall. I guess the hospital had some nuns that worked as nurses. Anyway, he said he just closed his door and went back to bed. I believe every word he said.

USN Vet
Retired LEO
" o xein angellein Lakedaimoniois hote tede
keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"

Old 09-20-2012, 12:08 AM   #74

Liked 12 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by monet61
Here's one for you.

When I was young, just out of the Navy, I got a job as a deputy sheriff in a Nevada County. No need to name it. Anyway,the deputy that kind of took me under his wing, got as part of his pay, a small apartment that was located in a large building that had at one time been a hospital. His apartment was directly across the hall from one of the old operating rooms.
He was not a man that was easy to spook. He told me that it was common to hear people walking the hallway at night, and swears that one night he actually saw a nun walking away from him down the hall. I guess the hospital had some nuns that worked as nurses. Anyway, he said he just closed his door and went back to bed. I believe every word he said.
I would have pissed my pants.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:19 AM   #75
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1722 Times on 895 Posts
Likes Given: 3649

I was in a car accident, and my sister called my mom, to check on me. Said she had a strange feeling something was wrong. She was 500 miles away.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:20 AM   #76
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Ya ever pick up the phone to call someone, and their already on the line?

Old 09-20-2012, 12:22 AM   #77

Liked 2378 Times on 1484 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater
Yep. A few times.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

People Like This 
Old 09-20-2012, 12:22 AM   #78
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Several times I have been thinking about a song, turn on the radio, and that very song be playing.

Old 09-20-2012, 04:15 AM   #79

Liked 22 Times on 16 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater
No. But one time I called my best friend and heard this click sound said hello a couple of times turned out his grandfather has calling my best friend/grandson at the same time. We know each other chatted for a bit then told him he can call him first and to tell my friend to give me a call when there done.

Old 09-20-2012, 04:18 AM   #80

Liked 643 Times on 398 Posts
Likes Given: 219

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater View Post
Several times I have been thinking about a song, turn on the radio, and that very song be playing.
Well, the radio stations play about the same five songs over and over again. So,,,

“Every person's life is theirs by right. An individual's life can and must belong only to to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave.”

“If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives, then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls. You think their ways are wrong. They think you are dinner.”

“Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."

“Not everyone is willing to embrace liberty; liberty requires not just effort, but risk. Some people choose to delude themselves and see their chains as protective armor.”