"unexplained events" stories....... - Page 18
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > "unexplained events" stories.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2013, 03:55 PM   #171
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 65 Times on 48 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Two weeks ago this weekend I was attending my nieces baby gender party.While I was helping my mother up off her chair my sister snapped a picture ofme and my mother. Sometime later she showed me the picture and what appeared tobe an orb at my left shoulder. That was very weird. I will try and post thepicture when I get home from work.

Sig P220 Equinox, Sig P239, Sig P226 Navy (MK25)
Sig P238
Glock 19, Glock 20, Glock 26, Glock 36
Springfield XD 45ACP
S&W M&P 45ACP, S&W M&P Shield 9MM
Kimber Ultra Carry II
Kimber Sapphire Ultra Carry II
Kimber Stainless Pro Raptor II
Kel Tec PF9, Kel Tec P32
Ruger SR9, Ruger SR9C
Remington 887 Nitro Mag Tactical (12g)
Stag Arms AR15 556
Ruger SR556E
SKS Chinese Norinco
Mosin Nagant 91/30 (2)
NRA Member

Old 04-25-2013, 04:04 PM   #172

Liked 78 Times on 48 Posts
Likes Given: 121

Within 150-200 yards of my mother's house their is an old graveyard...from the civil war. Very very strange happenings out there.

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever."--Thomas Jefferson

“To the distinguished character of patriot, it should be our highest glory to add
the more distinguished character of Christian.” --George Washington

"If we make peaceful revolution impossible, we make violent revolution inevitable." --John F. Kennedy

BigByrd47119 Likes This 
Old 04-25-2013, 04:17 PM   #173

Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshoot91 View Post
Within 150-200 yards of my mother's house their is an old graveyard...from the civil war. Very very strange happenings out there.
I was walking home from my friends house at about 2 in the morning, cutting through the cemetery...that was a little freaky. :O

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old 04-26-2013, 12:48 AM   #174
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1808 Times on 1101 Posts
Likes Given: 2030

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Balota

That seems to be common among twins.

During my misspent youth, I took 5 courses in psychology. That subject came up in two of those classes. none of the learned professors I studied under could explain it, but none of them denied it.

The most extreme example we studied was two 18 Y.O. brothers in 1944.

One brother, in combat, was shot in the heart and died. At the same moment, the other, in college, had a heart and died.
What's really strange is that he had dislocated it a number of previous times and never had that happen. It's never happened since that one time. Guess there's just some stuff that we can't explain...

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

locutus Likes This 
Old 04-26-2013, 01:35 PM   #175
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1266 Times on 735 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

I have a twin brother, but I don't remember having anything like telepathy or similar stuff happen between him and me. But we are fraternal twins, not identical twins, so we are not any closer physically than any other brothers.

Old 04-28-2013, 12:21 PM   #176
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1808 Times on 1101 Posts
Likes Given: 2030

We are fraternal twins, although in grade school we were close enough to switch classes. We always got caught though. We hated to be called by the wrong name. So, when they took attendance, we'd refuse to answer. Duh. Now, the teachers would know we had switched at that point. But they'd always call my mom to come "sort us out".

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

AIKIJUTSU Likes This 
Old 04-28-2013, 12:33 PM   #177

Liked 1101 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshoot91 View Post
Love old graveyards!

Driving through the country sometimes I will see little old ones on my way to here or there. I always make it a point to stop, pay my respects, and look around.

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 04-28-2013, 07:39 PM   #178
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5538 Times on 3134 Posts
Likes Given: 4818

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119 View Post
Love old graveyards!

Driving through the country sometimes I will see little old ones on my way to here or there. I always make it a point to stop, pay my respects, and look around.

I'm kinda the same about old battlefields.

Never really had a true "experience" at one, but got some really eerie feelings, especially at Vicksburg, Bastogne and Belleau Wood.. Feelings that were intense and lasted a week or more.

Winston Churchill
People Like This 
Old 04-28-2013, 08:07 PM   #179
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 735 Times on 542 Posts
Likes Given: 221

I get those same feelings visiting hallowed ground. I think it's our heritage speaking to us. Saying "EARN THIS".

"...from my cold dead hands" Charlton Heston & NRA
"He which hath no stomach to this fight,/ Let him depart." Henry V

locutus Likes This 
Old 04-28-2013, 09:14 PM   #180

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Dogwalk

My wife and I were suddenly awakened in the middle of the night by load voices. I grabbed my Glock (with light attached) and proceeded down the stairs. To my surprise, I found the kitchen TV on and blaring away. We still don't have a clue and it has happened again. Thought of taking it to a repairman but decided against it.