"unexplained events" stories....... - Page 17
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > "unexplained events" stories.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2013, 02:17 PM   #161
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5919 Times on 3348 Posts
Likes Given: 5458

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
My grandma hears a "death knock" on her walls a day or two before someone dies that she is related to.

When I was a sophomore in high school, I was taking my midterm exam in algebra when a strange thing happened.

I was finishing the last problem when the principal stuck his head in the door and asked the teacher to come out to the hall.

I took my test paper to her desk, and noticed the answer sheet in plain sight. I was confident that I had "aced' the test, but when I glanced at the answer sheet, my first answer was wrong.

I took the paper back to my desk, and was getting ready to erase the answer, when I looked up and saw my deceased father sitting at the desk. Just for an instant, and he was gone. He wasn't scowling or smiling, just looking intently at me.

I put my pencil down, and walked back to the teacher's desk just as Mrs. Benoit came back in. She sat at the desk, and as I put the paper down, she looked at me, and asked "who was the man sitting at my desk? When I was in the hall., I thought I saw a man sitting here."

Stunned, I didn't answer. I just stared at her for a moment and left..

The next class, I got my paper back, and I had "100" marked in red.

I look at the paper, and the first answer was still wrong. I looked up, and Mrs Benoit was staring at me like I was a space alien.

Winston Churchill
People Like This 
Old 04-23-2013, 02:21 PM   #162

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Well, we might have guessed your an alien! It would explain a lot actually.

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

People Like This 
Old 04-23-2013, 02:48 PM   #163
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1274 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Maybe the teacher gave you 100 because she knew you passed up an opportunity to cheat.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:03 PM   #164
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1930 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

What is so special about May 10 th.................

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 04-23-2013, 05:52 PM   #165

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default No Joke

I can remember reading a post in the local paper years ago about a girl who was frequently "visited" at night by a deathly grey ghost of a soldier. This made the papers 'cos the the girl became pregnant and it was discovered that a guy a few door along had been crawling along the attics of the row of connected town houses where they lived dropping down into her bedroom and dressed as a ghost been banging the dizzy bint !!

Co-owner: Hunter World UK

BigByrd47119 Likes This 
Old 04-23-2013, 06:19 PM   #166
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
Maybe the teacher gave you 100 because she knew you passed up an opportunity to cheat.

That's probably the logical answer.

Winston Churchill

Old 04-23-2013, 06:23 PM   #167
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1274 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

Good for you, and good for the teacher.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:40 AM   #168
I used to play keyboards, but now...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2039 Times on 1238 Posts
Likes Given: 2217

I have a twin brother. He has dislocated his shoulder a few times, so it comes out pretty easily sometimes.

One day he was playing basketball with his kids and his shoulder went out. His kids were too little to drive and his wife was at work. When she got home about 5 hours later, she took him to the ER and they put it back in place.

One day (yes that day) I was sitting in my office typing and I was suddenly in excruciating pain in my shoulder. I had to go home and barely made it. I checked and it was not out of place, my wife checked also. I took some pain meds that did no good at all. About 5 hours later, the pain disappeared.

You do the math!

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 5th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/5th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-11-12-2015-a-109479/

People Like This 
Old 04-25-2013, 03:03 PM   #169
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
I have a twin brother. He has dislocated his shoulder a few times, so it comes out pretty easily sometimes.

One day he was playing basketball with his kids and his shoulder went out. His kids were too little to drive and his wife was at work. When she got home about 5 hours later, she took him to the ER and they put it back in place.

One day (yes that day) I was sitting in my office typing and I was suddenly in excruciating pain in my shoulder. I had to go home and barely made it. I checked and it was not out of place, my wife checked also. I took some pain meds that did no good at all. About 5 hours later, the pain disappeared.

You do the math!

Balota

That seems to be common among twins.

During my misspent youth, I took 5 courses in psychology. That subject came up in two of those classes. none of the learned professors I studied under could explain it, but none of them denied it.

The most extreme example we studied was two 18 Y.O. brothers in 1944.

One brother, in combat, was shot in the heart and died. At the same moment, the other, in college, had a heart and died.

Winston Churchill

Old 04-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #170

Liked 65 Times on 48 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113 View Post
You mean I'm not the only one that hears voices Sweet! Maybe now I can get off of those happy pills.
If your on happy pills you shouldn't own guns ya know ... LMAO!!

Sig P220 Equinox, Sig P239, Sig P226 Navy (MK25)
Sig P238
Glock 19, Glock 20, Glock 26, Glock 36
Springfield XD 45ACP
S&W M&P 45ACP, S&W M&P Shield 9MM
Kimber Ultra Carry II
Kimber Sapphire Ultra Carry II
Kimber Stainless Pro Raptor II
Kel Tec PF9, Kel Tec P32
Ruger SR9, Ruger SR9C
Remington 887 Nitro Mag Tactical (12g)
Stag Arms AR15 556
Ruger SR556E