"unexplained events" stories....... - Page 12
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > "unexplained events" stories.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #111
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Yogi bear......

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I have a small book filled with Yogi Berra quotes. He is a very interesting man. My son just saw him a couple months ago at the Baseball Hall of Fame. It was induction day and Yogi was there for the festivities. He took a picture of Yogi and sent it to me on my cell phone.
Hey boo boo, lets go steal a picanic basket..... But what about the ranger.... $$$$ the ranger, let him steal his on picanic basket.... THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT........

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

USEBOTHHANDS Likes This 
Old 09-23-2012, 01:08 AM   #112
I used to play keyboards, but now...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2359 Times on 1428 Posts
Likes Given: 2484

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
Hey boo boo, lets go steal a picanic basket..... But what about the ranger.... $$$$ the ranger, let him steal his on picanic basket.... THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT........
Not that Yogi! The baseball player ... It's pronounced Beara, but he isn't a bear. Uhoh. Orangello's gonna be cranky again...

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 5th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/5th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-11-12-2015-a-109479/

Old 09-23-2012, 01:11 AM   #113
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8810 Times on 5094 Posts
Likes Given: 11483

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
Orangello's gonna be cranky again...
Again? Where bears are concerned when is he not cranky?

Old 09-23-2012, 06:59 AM   #114

Liked 22 Times on 16 Posts

In the spring of 06 had some friends got activated for a mob to Iraq. During the farewell party I had a uneasy feeling and one of my friends from my unit asked me what's wrong and I told him that this was going to be the last time I/we would see Jamie.
In July, I had a very restless night tossed and turned woke up to me yelling NO and was drenched in sweat. I had LE skills that day and my brain cell wasn't firing on it's one cylinder all to well. During lunch break I checked my messages on my cell and one of my friends from my unit called and told me Jamie had been killed in an IED explosion. It was the same friend who asked me what's wrong during the farewell party.

Old 09-24-2012, 05:17 PM   #115
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Default Ohhhh yi yiiii....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
Not that Yogi! The baseball player ... It's pronounced Beara, but he isn't a bear. Uhoh. Orangello's gonna be cranky again...
Thats OK we'll be eaten Yogi burrito's when the sh$t hits the fan....And a side order of mudd buggs.........

Old 09-25-2012, 02:04 AM   #116

Liked 41 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand_Squid
In the spring of 06 had some friends got activated for a mob to Iraq. During the farewell party I had a uneasy feeling and one of my friends from my unit asked me what's wrong and I told him that this was going to be the last time I/we would see Jamie.
In July, I had a very restless night tossed and turned woke up to me yelling NO and was drenched in sweat. I had LE skills that day and my brain cell wasn't firing on it's one cylinder all to well. During lunch break I checked my messages on my cell and one of my friends from my unit called and told me Jamie had been killed in an IED explosion. It was the same friend who asked me what's wrong during the farewell party.
That's hard Bro... I know the feeling and the odd experience. God bless your buddy.. RIP

Old 09-27-2012, 05:58 PM   #117
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Default dejavu......

The year of my death,1969..........That was the year I saw as my death. I was 17 years old, driving my fathers car. My brother and I leaving the local grocery. Heavy fog that morning, some guy doing over the speed limit wishbone the car when I was crossing the highway.....The car was totaled, and nobody hurt........Heres the kicker, My grandmother on my mothers side allways blessed the family cars. Though the cars would be desrtoyed the occupants would survive.......She blessed two volkswagens I had,one was involved in a wreck, one by a pickup that hit me in an intersection. The teen was doing 75 mph when he hit me broad side, passing in a no passing zone.....Both vw's were totaled......My grand mother said that she held Jesus in the palm of her hand........So far I've gone thru eight lives,,,,,,,,

Old 10-03-2012, 11:22 AM   #118
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 103 Times on 63 Posts
Likes Given: 39

When I was a child, one night I awoke to see a round light dancing around the walls of my bedroom (up high but not quite at the ceiling.) I saw it move around out into the hallway and felt as though it went into my brothers' rooms as well, though I couldn't tell for sure (we lived in an old house where all the rooms upstairs opened up around a small hallway.) I couldn't really do anything other than watch it; I was frightened but not terrified and honestly intrigued at the same time. I realized right away that it was not a car passing by outside and that there wasn't any sort of source that could explain its presence or movement. There was no noise, though I was listening intently. Once it was gone and a little time had passed, I felt I could speak again I called out to my brothers to ask if they had seen it. They had both been awakened like I had and they had seen the light as well. Thinking back, it was around the same time period if not the same day a lamp had crashed downstairs in the night, which had belonged to my grandmother who had passed away recently. My mom had blamed the cat at the time (who was not known for getting into trouble.)

Old 10-03-2012, 11:41 AM   #119
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6860 Times on 3443 Posts
Likes Given: 7435

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjacobson View Post
That's hard Bro... I know the feeling and the odd experience. God bless your buddy.. RIP
OMG, I am so sorry to hear that, my heart goes out to you and his family. No solstice, only prayers now, bless all of our bravest and bring them home now.

Old 10-03-2012, 12:02 PM   #120
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6860 Times on 3443 Posts
Likes Given: 7435

No doubt about it, if you havent experienced some sort of strange unexplained phenomena, its likely your not very open to accepting that it happens. When I was young living in a giant 160 year old house, it was ghosts and stuff, mostly conjured in my head not real but imagined (I think), some of it was seen and heard by all of us in the house but nothing really scary, just freaky.

As I aged and strengthened my belief in God, I realized most of the really odd coincidences, premonitions and things I experience were nearly only explainable via divinity, not aliens or goblins.

I am a Carpenter as a hobby (I own a very large Home almost as old as the Constitution, it needed a complete rebuild when we bought it and thats what I do in my spare time). I cannot tell you how many times in the last decades I picked up a piece of material (Often the last one), and it was a perfect fit for the use I needed it for or at least large enough to trim to fit. Like magic, slides perfectly into place and I didnt even have to make a trip to Lowes! Im not rich so I buy as much material as I can on Clearance and Craigs and I think well ahead of my needs to ensure I dont have to pay full price because I didnt think to buy something ahead of time. I cannot tell you how many times something that should have been a nightmare to find right priced pops up in my face like a sign from above.

Thats exactly what I see these all as, signs that my faith has given me a leg up with my favorite Carpenter, Jesus! Every time it happens, thats who I thank! People often curse god because things can really suck at times, I choose instead to Thank and give the glory to him for the great things in my life and blame humans for all the bad! If I'm wrong, I will live with that one just fine!