Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Underwear thief...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2010, 09:09 AM   #1
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6685 Times on 4041 Posts
Likes Given: 7949

Default Underwear thief...

Seriously, are we paying to keep this man in prison for two years? Who the heck cares if he has 119 pairs of women's underwear. The thing he did wrong, according to the law, is break into someone's home to STEAL the underwear. So is the equivalent something like......you got caught stealing gasoline so you aren't allowed to have any gasoline in your posession for two years. And if you get caught with gasoline in those two years you go to prison? Unless there is more to this story I think it's weird we're paying to feed and house this guy while there are repeated sex offenders, rapists and worse who get out of prison early because they don't have enough room in the prisons to retain these criminals. Yet we'll make room to keep this underwear thief in prison for two years. Does anyone else think this is weird?

North Dakota underwear thief going back to prison | INFORUM | Fargo, ND

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-17-2010, 09:24 AM   #2

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

I would guess the idea of a person breaking in to a house to get anything is not someone that people would want to let run loose in society. Many believe that people work themselves up in the world if serial crime (and having 119 pairs pf panties I think is a qualifier here) to bigger and better things. Maybe getting this panty bandit off the streets before he starts collecting body parts is the thing they are thinking of here. But I would have to wonder what this guy will do in two years after getting out of prison as a felon and possibly a sex offender depending how they deal with him from this point. Many people do learn to be better criminals while spending so much quality time with like minded fellows.

Personally I'm not sure what to do with some weirdo like this. But letting him continue with the panty rampage can't be allowed to continue.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Old 12-17-2010, 10:20 AM   #3
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2615 Times on 1523 Posts
Likes Given: 1163

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
Many believe that people work themselves up in the world if serial crime (and having 119 pairs pf panties I think is a qualifier here) to bigger and better things......
Personally I'm not sure what to do with some weirdo like this. But letting him continue with the panty rampage can't be allowed to continue.
I agree. There is enough competition already.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT

Old 12-17-2010, 10:25 AM   #4
CGO

Liked 11 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 47

If he's allowed to keep breaking into homes to steal, then one of these days someone is going to put a bullet between his eyes. He needs and he wants help so I hope he gets it.

Old 12-17-2010, 11:14 AM   #5

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

The problem I see here is that he is a Sexual predator. It is only a matter of time before he can't jerk off to the undies anymore then has to do something worse like touch a women to jerk off. I think he should be locked up in a loony bin and kept away from society for ever.

This dude has some very deep dark stuff going on in his head that is not dangerous now but can become very dangerous in a split second. I am sure if they did a full psych (LOVE THAT SHOW) work up on this man they would find some disturbing mental problems.

I say preemptively shoot him in the head.

Old 12-17-2010, 11:26 AM   #6

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts

Default yes sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
The problem I see here is that he is a Sexual predator. It is only a matter of time before he can't jerk off to the undies anymore then has to do something worse like touch a women to jerk off. I think he should be locked up in a loony bin and kept away from society for ever.

This dude has some very deep dark stuff going on in his head that is not dangerous now but can become very dangerous in a split second. I am sure if they did a full psych (LOVE THAT SHOW) work up on this man they would find some disturbing mental problems.

I say preemptively shoot him in the head.
nuff said,beware

i have seen the light

Old 12-17-2010, 02:27 PM   #7

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 18

IMO not enough evidence, the article says that he was convicted for invading a home to steal some panties, but it doesn't say all 119 panties were stolen from home invasions, for all I know, he could have gone to wally mart and buy all those panties.
For all I care, he could buy them, wear them, jerk off with them or anything that he wants to do with them as long as he got the panties lawfully.

If he wanted some used panties to sniff or jerk off, he should just get a girlfriend and ask her to hand them to him, that would be easier and lawfully than breaking into someones home to get them, if he want clean panties to do his stuff, the buy them at the retail store.

The problem is the breaking in someones house, not the panty fetish

“If you're gonna die, die with your boots on!”— Iron Maiden

“MOLON LABE”— King Leonidas

“Remember the first rule of gunfighting... ‘have a gun.’”— Col. Jeff Cooper

Old 12-17-2010, 03:03 PM   #8

Default sad but true

winds-of-change: Ma'am; I'm laughing at the ''drawer thievery incarceration" lolol; and he now is ''bound by cell''

Can you imagine; all the ''panties'' being mailed to him. hahaha

Craig

♥ Exercise daily - walk with the Lord!

Old 12-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #9

Default Souvenirs

A little souvenir here and ther is OK i guess, That guy is what I'd call a serious collector.
I suppose some years from now that collection if taken to the antique show would fetch "One million dollars?..."

I've read of guys buying panties for $50.00 on the street, which is a good deal if you ask me, the victim...I mean the dealer, then can go to Victoria's Secret and walk out with 10 pairs of new panties. This is a capitalist society after all. Unlike yeas before, they flaunt them on TV commercials, even when the kids are watching. Now i have a sense of the future and I can see in the future how our grand kids might be just wearing that, underwear instead of clothes.

This like some people already posted is in jail for burglary.
The sex thing, well.. that is just a sign of the times friends, the sex fad of this era, just ask someone who is a sex offender, they'll tell you how miserable their life is, they are treated like they are a bad disease.

Visit our website
FOLLOW US ON YOUTUBE

It works, only if you use it!
Look for me in the vendor display

Last edited by gatopardo; 12-17-2010 at 03:29 PM.

Old 12-17-2010, 04:36 PM   #10
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 697 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

"His probation on that conviction prohibited him from having women’s underwear."

I find that bothersome, I'm not sure why.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.