Last month a world-wide survey was conducted by the UN.
The only question asked was:-
"Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions
to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"
The survey was a huge failure because of the following:
1. In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant.
2. In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant.
3. In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant.
4. In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant.
5. In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" meant.
6. In South America they didn't know what "please" meant.
7. In the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant
8. In Australia they hung up as soon as they heard the Indian accent.
Lo there do I see my Father...Lo there do I see my mother and my brothers and sisters...Lo there do I see the line of my peoples back to the begaining...Tho they do call to me...They bid me come take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla...Where the brave may live forever
Long distance..The next best thing to being there, if you are anywhere between 100-700 yards my Howa and I own you and will choose your time of death. opaww