UFO's...DO YOU THINK THEY ARE REAL ???.... - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 02:21 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 3243 Times on 2102 Posts

As a kid, I had a dream I was outside looking at the sky. I woke on the floor on the first floor of the house, with a sore back. There was a blister about 4 inches long, and 3/8 wide on an angle across my back. Back, not bung. dunno.

Years ago, in the 50's, my grandparents watched a dozen or so multi colored lights in the sky over the small nearby town. They would arrange into shapes, circle, square, star, etc. His went on for several hours. They called the local police, who were panicy, and said they saw them but didn't know what to do. Eventually, they grouped together and sped off quickly. The next day they called the police chief. He said nobody saw anything and they were not to talk about it.

At a different time, my grandma also saw what she said looked liked the setting sun, but it was a couple hours after the sun set. It was in the woods, and slowly moved up and down for several minutes, then exploded. All totally silent. My grandpa looked in the woods the next day. He said some green trees were broke in several different spots.

A family member was in the air force, and was on the team at the roswell incident. The only thing he ever said was "all I can tell you is you wouldn't believe what happened."
Feral cat waterboarder