UFO's...DO YOU THINK THEY ARE REAL ???.... - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > UFO's...DO YOU THINK THEY ARE REAL ???....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 31 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason609

The creation story in the Bible (and Torah) is more of a story of how the Earth and all of us were created.

With that, I am still amazed at how many Christians are adamant that we are the ONLY life in existence.
Christians do not believe we are the only intelligent beings. Angels are mentioned time and time again. I don't know if we are the only things God has ever created, it seems like an eternity would allow him to create an awful lot if things, but who says the aliens have to live in our universe/dimension. Just think about that everybody!

Old 06-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #32
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5512 Times on 2879 Posts
Likes Given: 358

Does life exist elsewhere i cant see how it couldnt. Does it come here to stick their appendages or devices in people's butts?? definately not.

With trillions upon trillions of suns the probability of aliens coming here in the duration of the existance of this planet is not going to happen.

While i think there is life elsewhere i do not think it is liekly that a civilatiin will exist long enough to develop the technology needed to cross interstellar distances much less galactic distances.

While there are trillions of suns most are packed tightly in galactic cores where biologic life is not possible much less have solar systems stable and peaceful enough to allow intelligence to develop uninterrupted long enough to become advanced.

Look at our own planetary history. About every 10000 years or so... mass extinction event.

Anyway life is possible, galaxy hopping life, not so much

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 06-07-2012, 04:49 PM   #33

Liked 116 Times on 100 Posts
Likes Given: 231

opaww...I totally agree.....

Old 11-26-2012, 08:42 PM   #34
Dispossessed Mechwarrior.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Southern Alabama or Northern Florida, the jury is still out.
Liked 1340 Times on 792 Posts
Likes Given: 3358

Do I think that UFOs are real? Absolutely, without question. The evidence is overwhelming. Starting from the sites in Meso-America, Egypt, India, Asia, Europe and America just to name a few. Read Ezekiel for one of the first documented sightings. Read the Mahabarata for another documented encounter. I believe the entities known as Angels and Demons are Aliens. The Church calls them Angels and Demons because in the early days the term "Alien" did not exist. As for why they are coming here, it could be because they are interested in seeing how far we have developed since their last visit or they are curious as to what is going on on this planet. They started visiting the Earth way back in the past, but they increased their visits during WWII and have maintained a steady visitation rate ever since. I believe that they are coming here for scientific purposes but it has nothing to do with anal probing. As to how they are getting here, well that is easy. They have the ability "Fold" or "Warp" space/time which would allow them travel great distances without having to worry about carrying enough fuel for their ships. To sum this all up, I fully believe that they exist and that they have been visiting here and are here and have been here for a very long time. For us to think that we are the only intelligent lifeforms in this galaxy is very arrogant and stupid of us. Oh. I have also seen a ghost as well. But that is for another story.

How different the new order would be if we could consult the Veteran instead of the Politician - Henry Miller
The Soldier, above all other people, prays for peace, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Old 11-26-2012, 08:50 PM   #35

Liked 1365 Times on 838 Posts
Likes Given: 320

I believe that if a civilization was advanced enough for interstellar travel, the could probably figure out how to keep out of sight. While I do believe strongly that the odds of life beyond our solar system is a probability, I don't think they are being seen around this neck of the woods.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 11-26-2012, 09:03 PM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONGHAIR View Post
With all the picture's out-there,I'm not sure what to think......What is your thinking on this ???....REAL or FAKE ???.......It seem that all the UFO's like to hang-out in Roswell,New Mexico.....Why ???....
Normally an answer would surfice. However in my case, and mine alone, based on what I witness slightly above me at 100 feet on November 1999 @ 3 a.m.
has muted my ability to speak on incident since. But for some reason in 2012 I found myself able to talk about it discreetly to some friends, and, too, instructed
MUFON not to get in touch with me when they had recently gotten me to report it in detail.

So for me anyway to hear the question: "Do UFOs exist," is like asking in this age of technology: "Do pencils exist?" And I rather not answer.

Old 11-27-2012, 09:43 PM   #37
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 253 Times on 168 Posts
Likes Given: 88

Yes but they are not ET's.

May the Force be with you.
An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein
A Gun-Free-Zone is nothing more than a hunting preserve for wackos.

Old 11-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #38

Liked 698 Times on 487 Posts
Likes Given: 1099

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoertz View Post
Yes but they are not ET's.
Maybe we are the ET's in their eyes.

Last edited by beaglesam; 11-27-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Old 11-28-2012, 12:14 AM   #39

Liked 83 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONGHAIR View Post
With all the picture's out-there,I'm not sure what to think......What is your thinking on this ???....REAL or FAKE ???.......It seem that all the UFO's like to hang-out in Roswell,New Mexico.....Why ???....
The reason they seemed to all be around Roswell NM was because during the mid to late 40's the only Atomic capable bomber group in the world was stationed there, thus if there were aliens lurking about I'd be watching that bomber group.

Old 11-28-2012, 07:03 AM   #40
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1570 Times on 961 Posts
Likes Given: 8000

I can't say either way, but everytime I think about them, my @ss starts to hurt, I see wierd lights in the back of my mind, and I feel like I have memories trying to break through. Is this normal?

Hust kidding. Yes, I belive that we are not alone. I have seen some strange things in my lifetime, and not all of them can be explaned away. A family member of mine, who is a retired LEO, has an incident report that he filed back in the early '60s that involes strange lights in the sky. Kinda makes you wonder.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?