UFO's...DO YOU THINK THEY ARE REAL ???.... - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > UFO's...DO YOU THINK THEY ARE REAL ???....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2012, 05:38 AM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1726 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 3651

I've never seen a ghost, or a flying craft from another planet. Still hoping.

Old 06-07-2012, 05:59 AM   #22

Liked 89 Times on 67 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Yes I do believe. I had my first sighting in 1964 when I was 12. My second and last sighting was while driving a patrol car late at night on an open desert road in 1981 or 1982 in or around Landers, Ca. My partner in another patrol car approx. 100 yards in front of me saw them (2) also. We never reported the sighting and never spoke of it again after that night.

Jim...........

Visit me on FaceBook at Alvord Limited Custom Gunsmithing.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alvord-Limited-Custom-gunsmithing/637828296334671?ref=bookmarks

Old 06-07-2012, 06:06 AM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 680 Times on 417 Posts
Likes Given: 3935

UFOs? Yes, they are real, as was mentioned before... but not necessarily alien (extraterrestrial) spacecraft.

Insert witty comment here......

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

Old 06-07-2012, 06:09 AM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Nasty View Post
I believe in UFO's and other life forms in this world besides us even though I am a Christian. No one knows what all God has created. He has made many things that we don't know of and we probably never will know of, and there are many things we don't understand and we probably never will. In the Bible it says he created all things, but it doesn't have a list of all those things he has created.
The creation story in the Bible (and Torah) is more of a story of how the Earth and all of us were created.

With that, I am still amazed at how many Christians are adamant that we are the ONLY life in existence.

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

Old 06-07-2012, 06:11 AM   #25

Look up theres no way were alone and there the true threat im not worried bout zombies im worried bout E.T.

Old 06-07-2012, 06:15 AM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
Intelligent is a relative term.
Sad, but true...

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

Old 06-07-2012, 06:56 AM   #27

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

My brother dad and grandfather clame to have seen one. Now before I say this I just won't people to know how my dad is. About 1 year before this I asked my dad if he believed in that stuff. He said dam* boy don't tell me you are one of those nut jobs. We was at my uncles house dec 22 about 8 years ago. Everyone was in the house except my dad and grandfather who was smoking on the back porch. My little brother and I walked out to see what they was doing. We talked for a few min. I had my back to the house. I noticed it got brighter outside even tho it was dark. It was like there was a full moon that was covered by the clouds then the clouds moved. The light was coming from behind me, the moon was behind my dad who was across from me. After noticing the change in light coming from my direction my dad looked at me. Then he looked up and with a panicked look on his face said wtf is that. (now I don't recall herring any engines from air craft what so ever). I then saw my Grandfather run away from the house as if running from something. I turned around and never looked up. I could tell from the brightness of the light and the silhouette in the corner of my eye it was about 15ft above the house. I ran inside slamming the back door behind me. Some Christmas bells that wear hanging on the door knob fell off and got wedged under the door as my dad and brother tried to come in. They started beating on the door and screaming open the door. It was like some kind of horror movie. (my dad isn't much of a joker he reminds me of the guy clint Eastwood plaid in grand torino). So hearing him react to something like this scared the hell out of me. I ripped the bells out from under the door and let them in. We slammed the door shut and locked it. My dad ran through the house locking all doors. My uncle not knowing what is going on franticly ran to his room. When he ran back he handed my dad a 1911 and he had a death grip on his 44 mag. At this time the whole family was trying to look out the back door window to see ware my gf was. My 9 yo brother was crying on the couch with my mom. They asked what was wrong and ware Bruce (my gf) was. My dad repeatedly said I dont know,I dont know ,I dont know. Then said Bruce ran for the woods. He then said "it was something in the sky hovering above the house like it was watching us. It was completely silent no engine or exhaust noise at all. It had multi colored lights unlike anything I have ever seen." at that moment my gf came walking up the hill constantly looking up. We waited till he was right at the door before opening it then quickly shut and locked it behind him. After about 30 min of discussing what we saw we all ran for our cars and went to our house. My aunt and uncle stayed with us for about a week before going back there. No one ever talks about it I guess just trying to forget and pretend it never happened. Some times I do ask my gf if he remembers he says yea I remember and I never stopped running till I looked and it was gone.

We have no idea what it was I am not saying it was aliens I just don't know what it was. I know if it was a helicopter or something my dad would have thrown a rock at it and yield don't fly so low jack a$$. For all I know it could have bin some new classified military craft they wear testing and just thought hey let's mess with these people. Although that kind of thang dose not really happen in sims Alabama. All I know is two weeks ago I was at there house on that same back porch by myself. I suddenly remembered that night. A chill ran up my back, the hair on the back of neck stud, up my skin got cold and bumpy. I quickly went inside locked the door and looked out the window. My dad and uncle jumped up. My mom said what's wrong I said oh nothing just the wind.

Old 06-07-2012, 07:01 AM   #28

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Look up the Sumerian pictures from way back when. They show depictions of rockets and what not in the sky.

Old 06-07-2012, 08:50 AM   #29

Liked 2058 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

The question is, if there is life on other planets and they can travel any where they want to, then why in the world would they want to come to this planet for a vacation?

Old 06-07-2012, 09:19 AM   #30

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaww
The question is, if there is life on other planets and they can travel any where they want to, then why in the world would they want to come to this planet for a vacation?
Warm sunny beaches, Disney world, water parks, deep sea fishing, ext...... Lol jk.