Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > UFOs?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 01:00 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default UFOs?

Have you seen any UFOs? Are there other intelligent life forms in the universe? I say yes to both questions.. What do you say?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-15-2011, 01:54 PM   #2

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Never seen one, don't believe in them. But then again osamaobama came from another planet so anything is possable

Old 05-15-2011, 02:23 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

I will say as much fearing doubts as a response, which is why I very rarely speak of it. But trusting this forum I put my head out there. It happened. The year was 1999, the month of November, at about 3 a.m. The place was Williams Island, an extended piece of property off North Miami Beach where I was both concierge & security for the wealthy residents residing there.

I came outside for some night air at 3 a.m. and was outside for about 10 minutes when I looked up. There above me at about 100 feet was the largest metallic object, a huge triangular object close to the size of a football field, silently floating, without sound, turning to its left. It was so close that I was admittedly shocked. Never fearing a thing in my life, urban jungles of New York City to the jungles of Vietnam, this thing scared me so that I took off immediately for safety locking the door to my station. I went to the window and looked up at it as it turned and slowly moved westward without so much as a hum. Years later when computers were fashionable I decided to check out UFO sightings for that month and year. Much to my surprise right about the same time that I had experienced it many others along the southwestern areas saw the same thing and reported a huge triangular black UFO soundlessly moving through the dark night.

Till this day I still think about it.

Old 05-15-2011, 02:31 PM   #4

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

I beleive I've seen one or two and yes I beleive in intelligent life ..... not so much here, but somewhere

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Last edited by dog2000tj; 05-15-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Old 05-15-2011, 02:40 PM   #5

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Beavis: Do you believe in aliens?

Butthead: Ah...ah...I believe in Mexicans.

Seriously, I was out camping in the mountains in Norther Cali. Pretty darn tuned up (translate= about the 5th day straight of being...lets just say not sober) and saw a light hovering way out over the ridge line. It would just sit there then move to the right, then the left, etc.

Next day I found out there had been a cop stabbed at a rest stop near by and they had helicopters out looking for the perp. I assume that's what I saw.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000

Old 05-15-2011, 02:49 PM   #6

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Yeah? No. Not so much on that.

Although an invasion by a foreign alien superpower would presumably go after the highest density of the population first, which mean China and the Asian-Pacific land masses make the most sense, giving us time to prepare.

JD

Old 05-15-2011, 02:50 PM   #7

Liked 10 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Sure, I believe it's possible. Especially given the cover ups by our government.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." -- Unknown author -- Falsely attributed to George Washington --
Patriot Guard Rider

Old 05-15-2011, 03:23 PM   #8

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

To believe we are the only intelligent life (I use that very loosely) is crazy. If we are the only think in the universe it seams like an awful waste of space to me.

Yes I have seen a UFO. I grew up 65 miles from Beal AFT home of the U2 and SR-71.

I was a sophmore in high school (The year 1992) I was out mowing the lawn and stopped to get some water. I sat down under the big willow tree and was drinking some water to cool off from the 110* heat. (It's a dry heat). I look to the east and see a shiny object hovering of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It is just hovering I thought it was some USAF plane haded towards me so it didn't look like it was moving. Then as I sat there and watched. Just shot to the north over 100 miles in a matter of seconds then back to the middle it flashed 4 times then shot straight up so fast if would have killed any human on board because of the G-forces involved.

Here is a picture showing where I was at.

Old 05-15-2011, 03:44 PM   #9
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 463 Times on 254 Posts

Yeah, It was not from the Grassy Knoll where Kennedy's kill shot came from but from a UFO hovering over head that was in cloaking mode, hence no one was able to see it.

They had earlier abducted and brainwashed Oswald and Ruby, to make them fit into their extraterrestrial plan of Universal domination.

They were foiled in their attempts by the Klingons around Uranus.

Hold on, I have to get the door...

img00024-20110110-0947.jpg  

Last edited by Shihan; 05-15-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Old 05-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #10

Liked 2360 Times on 1056 Posts
Likes Given: 2266

UFO doesn't mean aliens. It means Unidentified Flying Object. However the universe is awfully big for us to be the only ones. But you'd have to fly very fast to get here from the next solar system. I think the UFO's are more than likely our own secret stuff.