You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

U.s.post-office.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2011, 07:19 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
Here is another victim of the Web. Borders books, Borders Express and Waldon Books will be closing their doors 7/31/11. The CEO of Borders stated the Economy, the advent of E-Books had been the breaking point for sales and they are no longer able to stay solvent.

If you want books in print, you better get them!! Come SHTF and no World Wide Web.Whatever, you'll have to read that same old magazine over and over.
Well sorta, Borders Bucks will be honored till 7/31 when they were going to expire anyway, Borders Rewards points will be good through 8/5, which kind of implies their doors won't actually be "closed" 7/31. 40% off most everything. At any rate, B&N and BAM are still in business.

2010: "Of course I'll waive my rights. I don't want to miss my connecting flight."

Old 07-22-2011, 11:59 PM   #22

Liked 35 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trez View Post
I hope the USPS stay too... The other carriers cost more, and I hate FedEx to the point I refuse to order from companys that only offer it.. It seems they can never find my house and I ether have to pay for shipping twice (cause they send it back) Or cancel my order and lose out on shipping anyways.. It shouldnt be my fault that they cant find my house, thats their job!
I personally like FedX over USPS or UPS as they deliver on Saturday and are a fast as UPS. USPS can take a week to ship and UPS doesn't do weekend deliveries. Guaranteed, if USPS goes the way of the Dodo, someone will fill the gap and you will still get your mailbox filled with junk mail 6 days a week.

Old 07-23-2011, 12:34 AM   #23

Liked 136 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 246

Obama was just on T.V. ....No Deal....August 2nd is a week-away....They better get their heads out of their-Ass#s.........

Old 09-16-2011, 03:29 AM   #24

Liked 136 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 246

No Saturday delivery and a end to overnight mail delivery....That's what they say now......