U.s. Plane Forced To Land After Entering Iran Airspace - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > U.s. Plane Forced To Land After Entering Iran Airspace

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 04:03 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorknoids View Post
Just so you know, American fighter jets don't get "forced down". Nice dig at the President of the United States though, Quasi.
Nice dig yourself "President of the United States" Indeed! I'd give my right arm for 5 minutes in a locked room with that................but I mis-speak!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmund Burke

"We must indeed hang together or assuredly we will all hang seperately."
Ben Franklin

"Those who would make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
John F. Kennedy

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin

Old 10-10-2008, 06:52 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeleyes View Post
Nice dig yourself "President of the United States" Indeed! I'd give my right arm for 5 minutes in a locked room with that................but I mis-speak!
with only one arm? he'd kill ya.

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
— Abraham Lincoln

"Rosie O'Donnell blames guns for murders, but nobody blames spoons and forks for Rosie O'Donnell"

Old 10-11-2008, 12:24 AM   #13

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeleyes View Post
Gott'a be a reason for that hostility. Why don't you post 3 and I'll debunk them. I'm here to help. Oh, and he would kick your ass like WarEagle says. He works out daily and really is in great physical condition.