U.S. Cavalry
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > U.S. Cavalry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Default U.S. Cavalry

I have no connection with this company whatsoever other than as a customer. I just want to say that their customer service is incredible!

This may seem confusing, but here goes:

I bought two caps and I ordered the wrong sizes. They were just too large for me. I called customer service, got a return authorization and mailed them back.

I purchased size 7 1/2 caps and need a smaller size. So, in an email I sent, I asked about swapping for size 7 1/4.

I got a call from customer service a few minutes ago. It seems that one of the caps I had ordered had been ordered in 7 1/4 and it was still too large. The rep called to clarify things and they will be shipping me two new caps, both in size seven.

I realize that this may sound confusing. But, I would buy from them again in a heartbeat!

We all post our complaints, but this outfit deserves a big attaboy for going the extra distance.

I'm posting a link for those interested in checking them out.

U.S. Cavalry - Proudly Serving Military and Law Enforcement Professionals

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-27-2010, 07:33 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I've had good dealings with them too.

"If the Earth were made of gold, I guess men would kill for a handful of dirt." - Gary Cooper's last line in the movie THE GARDEN OF EVIL

Old 09-27-2010, 07:36 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Good to hear.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-27-2010, 07:43 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2742 Times on 1436 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Pin head. What head are you trying to cover? The Cav store does not have any head gear big enough for my melon.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 09-27-2010, 07:55 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Dude, I'm not a friggin' gorilla like some here. I'm perfectly sized for me.

Old 09-27-2010, 07:57 PM   #6

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
The Cav store does not have any head gear big enough for my melon.
Wookies and Yeti's frequently have this problem. If you would stick to shopping at your own stores and leave the human wear alone, all would be happy.

Old 09-27-2010, 08:02 PM   #7

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Wookies and Yeti's frequently have this problem. If you would stick to shopping at your own stores and leave the human wear alone, all would be happy.
Damn...it's on now! Tango versus Toshi for the undercard...JD and Robo for the main event.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington