Two Strings (lame joke)

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Two Strings (lame joke)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2011, 11:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 4 Posts

Default Two Strings (lame joke)

Two strings had just finished a hard day of work, and decided to stop at a bar for a cold beer.

They walked into a bar, sat down, and asked for two cold ones. The bartender informed them that they did not serve strings in that particular bar, and they should have read the sign on the window that stated as much. The strings, tired and thirsty, left.

The next day, after yet another hard day of work, the two strings really needed a beer. About to enter the same bar that rejected them the previous day, one of the strings said, "we can't go into this bar. They don't serve our kind."

The other string though for a minute, then started shaking his head and contorted and twisted a bit, then proceeded to enter the bar.

Sitting down, the string asked for a cold beer. The bartender eyed the string for a minute, then asked "hey, aren't you one of those strings that came in yesterday?"

"No", the string said, "I'm a frayed not."

Sent from my iPad using FirearmsTalk

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-04-2011, 11:14 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 4 Posts

A farmer walked into his house, holding a baby sheep under his arm. Looking at his wife, he says, "honey, this is the pig I sleep with when you are not around."

Disgusted, the farmers wife said "honey, that's not a pig, it's a sheep."

The farmer then said, "darling, I wasn't talking to you."

Sent from my iPad using FirearmsTalk