Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   The Club House (
-   -   turkey day (

sgtdeath66 11-25-2008 07:46 AM

turkey day
just wondering if anyone was planning on doin any hunting on thanksgiving day and ifso whats the game on the menu

dragunovsks 11-25-2008 08:32 PM

I might if I can drag myself out of bed, I haven't got a deer yet this year. I live in Indiana so the game is whitetail deer with a 12g shotgun. Not sure if I'm going though because I have to be back home and ready to leave and go visit family by 10 AM.

sgtdeath66 11-25-2008 08:51 PM

almost the same predicament except if go it wont be till after 3. not much for deer hunting, but gunna try for some squirrel and rabbit though
good luck though

iloveguns 11-25-2008 08:57 PM

Well there are these pesky pop cans that I plan on shooting the **** out of. Thats about all the hunting I will be doing, but by god at least I know I will get my limit:D Say your prayers Dr. Pepper.

Slickrick214 11-26-2008 02:20 AM

Not for me this year. My uncle says he's going to take me deer hunting up in the Pocono mountains here in PA but he never does. Hopefully one day he'll wake up and realize I'm not a little kid anymore and I'm old enough to use a gun. I've been shooting real guns with real bullets for awhile now.

wrench 11-26-2008 03:52 AM

Thanksgiving Day shooting
If the right relatives show up, we might go out and hunt the South Dakota state bird, the Ring Neck Pheasant. Otherwise i will be hunting funny movies with the remote to make me forget about the next four years. LOL

<striving to enter at the narrow gate>