Tulsa Woman Shoots Intruders - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Tulsa Woman Shoots Intruders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 02:17 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I heard about it on the Neal Boortz show this morning. The story he read said that they had her purse and kept asking where the money was (it was in her purse. shows what kind of brilliance we're talking about) they didn't even think to look in her purse. Then, they told her to take her clothes off and she said "okay, I'll give you the money", they handed her the purse, she reached in and shot the first badguy BEFORE REACHING OUT OF HER PURSE! Her boyfriend was struggling with the other guy and she shot him(the bad guy). Great news. I love these stories. I hope this sets an example for all the other parasites in Tulsa that have been burglarizing apartments.

Old 07-27-2010, 02:41 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Stack these rats up like cordwood!