Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > TTE's "12 Days of Christmas" Gear Give Away!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 07:31 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default TTE's "12 Days of Christmas" Gear Give Away!

(posted with MOD permission)

Hi there and Happy holidays to everyone out there in the community. Between Friday, November 28th and Tuesday, December 9th, we're giving away a lot of great gear from companies like Larue Tactical, Gem-Tech, Ice Training and many many more. Some days will have only one drawing and some days will have 2 or more. And the best part, the items start at 20-30.00 and go up to as much as 300.00!!!!

How do you enter? Easy. Just go to:

http://www.ttellc.net/evaluations.html

Every evening between Friday, November 28th and Tuesday, December 9th there will be a new mini-review of the items we're giving away. Just a paragraph or two and a picture. At the bottom of each mini-review will be a unique five digit code. Write that unique five digit code down.

Then, just send an email to:

12dayscontest@ttellc.net

IN THE EMAIL: be sure to include the following: Real name, your forum screen name, email address and the forum you read about the contest on. Simple as that.

But here's the important part. The email subject line HAS to have JUST the 5 digit code from the review. Nothing else. If it has anything OTHER than that day's unique five digit code, the mail will be deleted unopened!!!

At the end of each evening, we'll print out the names of the first 50 emails and put them in a hat and draw out 1 or more lucky winners! The code in a review is only good for that day's drawing. One chance, per person, per day. Want to be in all 12 drawings? Read all 12 days, pretty straightforward.

What's the catch? Nothing, we won't spam you, we won't sell or give out your infomation or anything else. You get to read about some cool stuff and we get to give it to you. Pretty cool huh? TTE does reserve the right to modify the contest if there's something that we forgot/screwed up. All decisions on our end are final, play nice, have fun, don't cry.

So bookmark http://www.ttellc.net/evaluations.html and be ready to play!

Thanks and good luck! (if a mod wants to sticky this til the contest runs its course, we'd appreciate it)

Last edited by KellyTTE; 11-26-2008 at 07:38 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-28-2008, 10:01 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyTTE View Post
(posted with MOD permission)

Hi there and Happy holidays to everyone out there in the community. Between Friday, November 28th and Tuesday, December 9th, we're giving away a lot of great gear from companies like Larue Tactical, Gem-Tech, Ice Training and many many more. Some days will have only one drawing and some days will have 2 or more. And the best part, the items start at 20-30.00 and go up to as much as 300.00!!!!

How do you enter? Easy. Just go to:

Every evening between Friday, November 28th and Tuesday, December 9th there will be a new mini-review of the items we're giving away. Just a paragraph or two and a picture. At the bottom of each mini-review will be a unique five digit code. Write that unique five digit code down.

Then, just send an email to:

12dayscontest@ttellc.net

IN THE EMAIL: be sure to include the following: Real name, your forum screen name, email address and the forum you read about the contest on. Simple as that.

But here's the important part. The email subject line HAS to have JUST the 5 digit code from the review. Nothing else. If it has anything OTHER than that day's unique five digit code, the mail will be deleted unopened!!!

At the end of each evening, we'll print out the names of the first 50 emails and put them in a hat and draw out 1 or more lucky winners! The code in a review is only good for that day's drawing. One chance, per person, per day. Want to be in all 12 drawings? Read all 12 days, pretty straightforward.

What's the catch? Nothing, we won't spam you, we won't sell or give out your infomation or anything else. You get to read about some cool stuff and we get to give it to you. Pretty cool huh? TTE does reserve the right to modify the contest if there's something that we forgot/screwed up. All decisions on our end are final, play nice, have fun, don't cry.

So bookmark http://www.ttellc.net/evaluations.html and be ready to play!

Thanks and good luck! (if a mod wants to sticky this til the contest runs its course, we'd appreciate it)
Guessing this starts tonight.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:09 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

First link is broken. I don't have permission to access this page because I'm not the owner of the website.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:57 PM   #4

Default Day One Is LIVE!

Well, here we go. Today we've got items from Daniel Defense, Gem-Tech and XS Sights. Check it out at:

Send in your email to 12dayscontest@ttellc.net with the code and GOOD LUCK!

Old 11-28-2008, 11:41 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

I really want that lanyard, even if it means buying a new mainspring housing.

I was on a range on day, when I was at Bragg. There was a group of guys with strange haircuts and facial hair. They had various long arms and various side arms. They claimed to be Dept. of Energy special agents, but they admitted to being stationed at Bragg. Long story short, they all had retention lanyards on their side arms.

Email sent.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Old 11-28-2008, 11:47 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt g View Post
I really want that lanyard, even if it means buying a new mainspring housing.
We have two of them. Cool part is the hat. Kel doesn't sell the hat at all. Gem-Tech hats and Hoodies are very sought after items. The hoodies are practically unobtainium.

Old 11-29-2008, 01:01 AM   #7

I don't see anything at all on that site as a code. Sorry.

Old 11-29-2008, 01:18 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiroZero713 View Post
Very simple. Click the "12 day" story and look at the bottom. If you have a pop up blocker, make sure that TTE can open a new window with the story in it. I have a bunch of entries, so I know its there, working and do-able.

Old 11-29-2008, 03:43 AM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiroZero713 View Post
It's there.

Roger Waters

Old 11-29-2008, 03:43 AM   #10

Default Day One Finished!

So here's the results for day one:

Mario G. - "crunluath" over at 65grendel.com won a XS Sights CSAT rear sight.
Gary Z. - "yomomma" over at thehighroad.org won a Gem-Tech Hat & Tactical Lanyard.
Nathan H. - "Danzig" over at thefiringline.com won a Gem-Tech Hat & Tactical Lanyard.
Cadet Reid I. - a reader from the US Air Force Academy won the Daniel Defense Sling Loop.
Cadet Rich H. - a reader from the US Air Force Academy won a XS Sights CSAT rear sight.

Thanks for playing, theres a LOT left to win, so don't get discouraged!