TSA scum.
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

TSA scum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 01:14 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4741 Times on 2360 Posts
Likes Given: 1129

Default TSA scum.

Do this to a wheelchair bound little girl?

The scary thing is, these scumbags are being given authority to monitor and set up checkpoints on American highways, bridges, etc....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/youre-going-to-do-this-to-her-wheelchair-bound-child-sobs-as-tsa-detains-her-for-nearly-1-hour-then-released-with-no-explanation/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-14-2012, 02:04 PM   #2

Liked 159 Times on 96 Posts

You have no idea the amount of stuff I've seen that seems useless regarding this subject. I took this picture a few years ago, and keep it around for a laugh! If the extremists have succeeded in converting that wheelchair bound girl, or this nun, then I guess they deserve to win; we have no hope left! Israel has the standard for which the world should look to, why, because they place great importance on RACIAL PROFILING!!!! They have had NO successful terrorist attempts since a hijacking in 1969.
image-4128086857.jpg  

Last edited by MoreAltitude; 12-14-2012 at 02:41 PM.

Old 12-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #3

Liked 2220 Times on 1525 Posts
Likes Given: 820

I was pretty sloshed leaving Las Vegas. A TSA agent asked If I had any weapons. I replied yes, I have a rocket launcher in my boots. Next thing you know I am doing the wing walk, getting patted down and scanned. An elderly gentleman that was right behind me remarked the TSA agents were out of line. It was obvious I made the remarks in good humor. In seconds he was standing beside me doing the wing walk.

We need a common sense agency not the TSA.