Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The TSA Problem : What's the Solution?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 06:07 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

What is to stop someone with a cell phone from sitting there taking pictures all day long of all the ladies?

Old 11-22-2010, 06:12 PM   #72

I was thinking on doing that.

Just go on your day off and get all the footage you can when they scan people. You dont have to have a flight ticket for it.

Post it on the internet and let the world see how we fight terrorism...
by terrorising our own people and children.

pffffssss!!

Old 11-22-2010, 07:35 PM   #73
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 698 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregs887 View Post
Lets try to inject some humor here. From Taiwan

YouTube - TSA's enhanced security spurs US 'airport rage'

Rapescan, don't touch our junk, thank you Taiwan.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 11-23-2010, 12:11 AM   #74
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1813 Times on 1041 Posts
Likes Given: 3719

You all need to listen to the voice conversation from the man who taped TSA Thugs searching the boy.

YouTube - Man who taped TSA searching shirtless boy

Old 11-23-2010, 02:50 AM   #75

Liked 62 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Default Interesting...

Eight pages of comments and only one with any thought recorded.

Unless one counts, "Search THEM, not me!"

Sounds like the conversations on ten thousand dash cam recorders of speeding, drunk and otherwise dangerous drivers stopped all over the country, "Why aren't you looking for criminals?"

Why doesn't anyone address the issue of a Congress who spends money on most anything of a 'feel good' nature and fail to fund suitable training for TSA officers? Is it just too easy to blame the face at the airport?

Obviously, this whole matter of inspecting people getting on aircraft is merely an excuse. After all, there haven't been any people getting on aircraft with bombs and the intent of blowing up the vessel. And, at the same time, we can solve the problem by simply keeping all the people wearing strange clothing off the airplane, right? Anyone with a turban is obviously guilty, right? Well, Greta Garbo and Gloria Swanson both passed on, so we don't have to worry about them any more.

Anyone notice neither Richard Reid nor Abdulmutallab were NOT wearing turbans or other 'ethnic' clothing? I didn't think so. Anyone catch on the fact neither Reid nor Abdulmutallab got on a plane IN the U. S.? They both boarded aircraft outside the country coming to the U. S.

Anyone commenting here ever chat with a real terrorist in the United States? Show of hands? Anyone?

Anyone have an idea of how to prevent people from carrying bombs on aircraft in the U. S.? I mean an actual idea, not the superficial 'profiling' based on people who 'look like a terrorist' nonsense?

Not so far, anyway...

Finally back in the United States!
OIIOHH
See my blog at:
http://oldmanmontgomery.wordpress.com/

Old 11-23-2010, 04:13 PM   #76

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle View Post
I believe that in the spirit of American ingenuity someone will come along with modesty undergarments that shield your private parts from the screening machines yet meet all TSA security standards. Much like the materials that cover up a license plate from traffic light cameras the undergarments will block or obscure images of your junk and allow you to pass through the scanners with your dignity intact.

Anybody know how to get a patent approved?
Damn that was fast...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/la-na-tsa-fig-leaf-20101123,0,3067529.story

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 11-23-2010, 05:56 PM   #77
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Jpyle, i find this (super undies) goes along with your signature quote regarding the missing squirrel feed.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 11-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #78
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1813 Times on 1041 Posts
Likes Given: 3719

You all remember when I talked about TSA not changing their latex gloves between searches.

"Spreadin' the glove: TSA infecting U.S.?" - Patriot Update

Those latex gloves Transportation Security Administration agents wear while giving airline passengers those infamous full-body pat-downs apparently aren't there for the safety and security of passengers – only the TSA agents. That's the word being discussed on dozens of online forums and postings after it was noted that the agents wear the same gloves to pat down dozens, perhaps hundreds, of passengers, not changing them even though the Centers for Disease Control in its online writings has emphasized the important of clean hands to prevent the exchange of loathsome afflictions.

Spreadin' the glove: TSA infecting U.S.?

TSA officials in both national and regional offices declined to respond to WND inquiries about the policy for changing gloves to prevent an infection that may be on the clothes or body of one passenger during a pat-down by TSA agents from being transmitted to other passengers, including children, in line.

For your listening entertainment *Gunther - Ding Dong Song (Remember the song when getting the love touch):

Old 11-29-2010, 08:54 PM   #79

My trip thus far was smooth. To my destination was no hiccups. I went sterile to the airport. I put everything in my 1 carry on. Dropped my shoes in the box with my bag and walked through the metal detector and that was it. Nothing more nothing less. Surprised the hell out of me!

I depart tomorrow, so we see what happens on my return flight.

[http://mercop.wordpress.com
http://www.themensroomonline.net/

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
Certified (Traveling) Notary State Of FL

Old 12-02-2010, 01:14 AM   #80

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I have been waiting to post this since I left a week ago.

ANYONE who is posting about how the Airport Security is some nightmare can go take a flying f**K off a short pier.

We left Sea-Tac, my woman got hand checked OUTSIDE of her clothes because of an underwire bra, and it was a piece of cake. We arrived in Cancun, Mexico and it was also a piece of cake.

We left Cancun. Check out was about as difficult as the ASVAB was in 1986.

Import Customs in Dallas, Ft. Worth, Texas and we are inbound FROM Cancun, Mexico.

Immigration and Customs took a total of about FOUR F***ING MINUTES!!

There was time between the two to recover the bags that were "ours".

That was (2) bags from the carousel and 3 that we had carried on at each end.

We were whisked through both ends with as little hassle as humanly possible because they WANTED us to fly!! They WANTED us to go and complete our journey and spend money both coming and going.

Airport travel is NO GOD DAMN HARDER than it has been in ANY of the years since 9/11

THERE IS NO FIX!!!!!!

Because there is "no problem".

From FIRST HAND F***ING EXPERIENCE!!

Feel free to travel without fear brothers and sisters. These are human effing beings doing a job they need to pay the rent and they ARE NOT out to get you....

JD

Last edited by Dillinger; 12-02-2010 at 02:21 PM.