Trust, Integrity, and Credibility. - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Trust, Integrity, and Credibility.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2014, 02:04 PM   #31
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOshooter View Post
Nice thread Axxe,

That's how I ran my business for 22 years trust,integrity,and credibility.
well lots of people and even business's, use those words, but i see more of them just giving lip service to the words than actually meaning them.

when i find a place that actually means it, i keep my business there.
Old 03-30-2014, 07:38 PM   #32

Liked 2605 Times on 1481 Posts
Likes Given: 2004

I always called it "speaking English". IOW,

say what you mean, and mean what you say.

You shouldn't need a reference source for that...

Old 03-31-2014, 02:24 PM   #33

Liked 648 Times on 425 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
well lots of people and even business's, use those words, but i see more of them just giving lip service to the words than actually meaning them.

when i find a place that actually means it, i keep my business there.
I agree Axxe lots of lip service in some of the "get rich quick" businesses i've seen through the years, when I find a business that does what they say and stands behind that,i'm a life long customer.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:42 PM   #34
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOshooter View Post
I agree Axxe lots of lip service in some of the "get rich quick" businesses i've seen through the years, when I find a business that does what they say and stands behind that,i'm a life long customer.
IMO, trust, integrity and crediblity are all hallmarks of a person's character or the foundation a business is modeled after. for some they are simply words to attract business or to impress people, and not used in sincerity by any means.

for the most part, i think these words are lost on the younger generation and many really have no idea as to their true meanings.

there are members here i have come to trust their words simply because they have proven to me that what they say is the truth, and when they are wrong, they admit that they were mistaken. so their posts to me are credible adn i believe them to be people who have integrity and even though i may never meet them face to face, i know that if they represent themselves as such on a forum, that i believe they carry themselves the same way in person.

there are those who tell such outlandish and farfetched stories, that reek of lies, whether they are true or not. there have been several in the past that told such tall tales to the point they were called on such things to the point they are no longer here. IMO, i think they thought they were faceless usernames on a forum would allow them to get away with such theatrics.

i am the type of person if i know what a person is saying is a lie or incorrect, i will call them on it. i think this forum and the members who use this forum deserve the truth and the most factual information they can get. many of us get a lot of information here, many of us base buying decisions on the information we gather here and many want simply facts that they can rely on. as part of the firearms community, those who don't represent us in a truthful and credible manner, are liabilities to all of us.