True Confessions
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > True Confessions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 749 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Default True Confessions

When relaxing, I sometimes listen to................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................NPR

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.
texaswoodworker Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #2

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I actually like and prefer my son to watch "my little pony" over many boys cartoons. MLP actually teaches life lessons versus nothing but action, loud noises, and crappy egotistical attitudes. He gets action and loud noises by living with me.

And no, MLP hasn't turned him into a fag. And I don't believe it will. He has a crush on Downsouth's daughter, so I think it's safe to say I'll be a granddad one day.

Old 11-13-2012, 02:52 PM   #3
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7036 Times on 4235 Posts
Likes Given: 8481

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I actually like and prefer my son to watch "my little pony" over many boys cartoons. MLP actually teaches life lessons versus nothing but action, loud noises, and crappy egotistical attitudes. He gets action and loud noises by living with me.

And no, MLP hasn't turned him into a fag. And I don't believe it will. He has a crush on Downsouth's daughter, so I think it's safe to say I'll be a granddad one day.
Absolutely nothing wrong with your son watching "My Little Pony". Nothing is going to "turn him into a fag". I think parents should allow their kids to be children and not little grownups.
When my husband left me and our kids someone said to my oldest son, "You are now man of the house." I promptly said, "No, he's not." I didn't want my 9 year old son to have a responsibility and burden like that. He was a child and I wanted him to have a childhood. There's plenty of time for us to have the responsibility of adulthood.

I like listening to talk radio. I'd much rather listen to the radio than watch TV. When I watch TV I sit in the recliner, mindless. When the radio's on I all I have to do is listen and I can keep working around the house.

I am addicted to diet Coke.

I snore.
People Like This 
Old 11-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8744 Times on 3779 Posts
Likes Given: 1341

I take secret pleasure in overtipping breakfast waitresses. Breakfast food tends to be pretty cheap in comparison to lunch or dinner, so it is not that pricy to kick a tip up to 50%- especially if the service was good.

I have been told that I snore, but I stayed up all night to see if it was true, and it wasn't.

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

People Like This 
Old 11-13-2012, 04:31 PM   #5

Liked 540 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 2178

I don't listen to anything if possible, I like to catch up on the forums and reload.

I like to get away from everyone and walk in the woods with a rifle, look at tracks in the mud, see how close I can get to the animals and take a picture. Unless I see some hogs, see how quick I can get a double tap!

Remember the battle of Athens, TN!

"Work as if you were to live 100 Years, Pray as if you were to die To-morrow." --Benjamin Franklin

Old 11-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
I take secret pleasure in overtipping breakfast waitresses. Breakfast food tends to be pretty cheap in comparison to lunch or dinner, so it is not that pricy to kick a tip up to 50%- especially if the service was good.
I agree. Service really makes the meal better at Waffle House.

I had a ticket "fixed" for the first time this year; a buddy insisted. I still don't feel 100% good about that situation; i absolutely deserved the citation.

I've never taken seriously a date with a woman over 30, and i am just past 40.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 11-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #7

Liked 2420 Times on 1569 Posts

I will overtip on a cheap meal. I also will undertip if the waitresses is standing around talking or texting while my glass is empty (within reason).

Confession: gays don't bother me, but gays that think they have to act gay to fit the stereotype, do get on my nerves.

When I here the word confession, I can't help to think of chunk in the goonies.

Feral cat waterboarder

orangello Likes This 
Old 11-13-2012, 10:04 PM   #8

Liked 698 Times on 487 Posts
Likes Given: 1099

I sometimes get up in the middle of the night and listen to Coast to Coast.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Old 11-13-2012, 10:40 PM   #9

Liked 55 Times on 31 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaglesam
I sometimes get up in the middle of the night and listen to Coast to Coast.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
You monster!

I enjoy listening to Alex Jones on my day off.

Have Gun....Will Travel

BigByrd47119 Likes This 
Old 11-14-2012, 02:40 AM   #10
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8744 Times on 3779 Posts
Likes Given: 1341

With Coast to Coast, I always wondered-

Call this number if you are West of the Rockies. Call THIS number if you were East of the Rockies.

But I was IN the Rockies.....

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

People Like This