Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   True Confessions (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/true-confessions-76288/)

Sonic82 11-13-2012 01:13 PM

True Confessions

When relaxing, I sometimes listen to................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................NPR :o

trip286 11-13-2012 01:18 PM

I actually like and prefer my son to watch "my little pony" over many boys cartoons. MLP actually teaches life lessons versus nothing but action, loud noises, and crappy egotistical attitudes. He gets action and loud noises by living with me.

And no, MLP hasn't turned him into a fag. And I don't believe it will. He has a crush on Downsouth's daughter, so I think it's safe to say I'll be a granddad one day.

winds-of-change 11-13-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286 (Post 1012765)
I actually like and prefer my son to watch "my little pony" over many boys cartoons. MLP actually teaches life lessons versus nothing but action, loud noises, and crappy egotistical attitudes. He gets action and loud noises by living with me.

And no, MLP hasn't turned him into a fag. And I don't believe it will. He has a crush on Downsouth's daughter, so I think it's safe to say I'll be a granddad one day.

Absolutely nothing wrong with your son watching "My Little Pony". Nothing is going to "turn him into a fag". I think parents should allow their kids to be children and not little grownups.
When my husband left me and our kids someone said to my oldest son, "You are now man of the house." I promptly said, "No, he's not." I didn't want my 9 year old son to have a responsibility and burden like that. He was a child and I wanted him to have a childhood. There's plenty of time for us to have the responsibility of adulthood.

I like listening to talk radio. I'd much rather listen to the radio than watch TV. When I watch TV I sit in the recliner, mindless. When the radio's on I all I have to do is listen and I can keep working around the house.

I am addicted to diet Coke. :(

I snore.

c3shooter 11-13-2012 03:10 PM

I take secret pleasure in overtipping breakfast waitresses. Breakfast food tends to be pretty cheap in comparison to lunch or dinner, so it is not that pricy to kick a tip up to 50%- especially if the service was good.

I have been told that I snore, but I stayed up all night to see if it was true, and it wasn't.

tri70 11-13-2012 04:31 PM

I don't listen to anything if possible, I like to catch up on the forums and reload.

I like to get away from everyone and walk in the woods with a rifle, look at tracks in the mud, see how close I can get to the animals and take a picture. Unless I see some hogs, see how quick I can get a double tap!;)

orangello 11-13-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c3shooter (Post 1012890)
I take secret pleasure in overtipping breakfast waitresses. Breakfast food tends to be pretty cheap in comparison to lunch or dinner, so it is not that pricy to kick a tip up to 50%- especially if the service was good.

I agree. Service really makes the meal better at Waffle House.

I had a ticket "fixed" for the first time this year; a buddy insisted. I still don't feel 100% good about that situation; i absolutely deserved the citation.

I've never taken seriously a date with a woman over 30, and i am just past 40. :o

primer1 11-13-2012 09:41 PM

I will overtip on a cheap meal. I also will undertip if the waitresses is standing around talking or texting while my glass is empty (within reason).

Confession: gays don't bother me, but gays that think they have to act gay to fit the stereotype, do get on my nerves.

When I here the word confession, I can't help to think of chunk in the goonies.

beaglesam 11-13-2012 10:04 PM

I sometimes get up in the middle of the night and listen to Coast to Coast.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

jon1992d 11-13-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beaglesam
I sometimes get up in the middle of the night and listen to Coast to Coast.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

You monster!

I enjoy listening to Alex Jones on my day off.

c3shooter 11-14-2012 02:40 AM

With Coast to Coast, I always wondered-

Call this number if you are West of the Rockies. Call THIS number if you were East of the Rockies.

But I was IN the Rockies.....:confused: