Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Training videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Default Training videos

I know not a lot of people make it into the training section so I figured I would post it in here too.

Panteao productions is a firearms training video site and you can get a monthly subscription now. $17 a month and you can access hours and hours of training videos and stream dvds. These are all from the top level instructors throughout the country.. I have watched many of them and they are a priceless addition to your training tool box.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-05-2012, 11:55 PM   #2
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1905 Times on 1042 Posts
Likes Given: 694

Got a link?

I'm going to assume this is not your site.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Old 06-06-2012, 12:04 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

No def not mine, a LEO friend of mine turned me onto it. I was going to post a link but forgot my bad sorry

http://panteaoproductions.com/

Old 06-06-2012, 12:06 AM   #4

Magpul dynamics also make rifle and pistol DVDs that are very cool and show you some great weapon manipulations and quick reload drills etc. Panteao productions use to be about the only company you could go to back in the day. They always have very respected shooters doing videos for them!

Also keep your eyes open on companies like Daniel Defense coming out with series with the likes of Larry Vikers who was ex-delta force and in the military for some where around 25 years in special forces... http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/DD-Vickers-Tactical-Training-Series-Carbine-I-II-p/dd-03149.htm

Hope this helps you out with some more options!

Come visit us at http://www.fragoutinc.com/