Toughest military/government unit?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Toughest military/government unit?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2014, 03:35 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Default Toughest military/government unit?

I was just wondering(might be a dumb question) , do you guy think that our government has any military or other unit thats higher up or more classified than guys in Delta/cag or DEVGRU? James bond type stuff or is it all fiction? Im asking for personal opinions.
Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-02-2014, 03:41 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 807 Times on 539 Posts
Likes Given: 51

It's always possible but how much more elite can they get I mean delta and seal six are the absolute best and they have so much combined combat experience Over the past decade that they would be hard pressed to find anyone better. Now move over to the civilian side and CIA nocs are pretty hardcore they are usually former tier 1 military operators from those units that now work alone in hostile environments. I mean you know we had at least one operative in Pakistan watching the bin laden compound for months someone who could blend in for months on his own right?

Old 01-02-2014, 03:50 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 807 Times on 539 Posts
Likes Given: 51

You also have dept of energy nest teams those guys are hardcore and not just the fact that they are all high speed warriors they are also literally rocket scientists and nuclear physicists. Almost every federal agency has a swat like unit from FBI hrt to the forest service criminal investigators. The military also has a red team/blue team unit that tests security on the bases around the world

Old 01-02-2014, 04:26 AM   #4

Liked 2220 Times on 1525 Posts
Likes Given: 820

Recon, not just battle recon just recon in general is the toughest assignments one can draw. Recon usually gets a very high security clearance. I would be terrified to go into a country I know nothing about their customs or language. Ii would feel safer going into Russia than a country that is all muslim.

Old 01-02-2014, 04:56 AM   #5

Thats what I mean^
those secret guys who spend extended periods alone in like 1-4 man teams in hostile countries..
Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.

Old 01-02-2014, 05:14 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3729 Times on 2286 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmode986 View Post
Thats what I mean^
those secret guys who spend extended periods alone in like 1-4 man teams in hostile countries..
Of course we have them. Deep-cover operatives, mostly in the CIA. Guys whose job is to go live in a country for months or years on end. They live like locals and most of the time are believed to be locals.

There are also civilians hired out by agencies to do this.

There are undoubtably foreign agents doing the same thing here, by the way.

Old 01-02-2014, 05:34 AM   #7
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6579 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW357 View Post
Of course we have them. Deep-cover operatives, mostly in the CIA. Guys whose job is to go live in a country for months or years on end. They live like locals and most of the time are believed to be locals.

There are also civilians hired out by agencies to do this.

There are undoubtably foreign agents doing the same thing here, by the way.
Yep.

Toughest military/government unit? - The Club House

Old 01-02-2014, 07:44 AM   #8

Liked 460 Times on 315 Posts
Likes Given: 174

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
Yep.

Toughest military/government unit? - The Club House
Who is that?

Old 01-02-2014, 07:58 AM   #9
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6579 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadPanda View Post
Who is that?
Anna Chapman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Chapman

Old 01-02-2014, 08:26 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post
''Chapman pleaded guilty to a charge of conspiracy to act as an agent of a foreign government without notifying the U.S. Attorney General, and was deported back to Russia on July 8, 2010, as part of a prisoner swap''

What kind of spy would ask a foreign countries govt. if they can spy? lmao