Tornado - Page 7
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Tornado

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2013, 04:27 AM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 461 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

You sir are a lucky man... I'm gonna stay on my side of town and just go to work and come back.. Going north of Main Street will probably not happen

Old 05-23-2013, 10:46 PM   #62

Liked 750 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagNasty1001 View Post
Can we ship Westboro off with him since they're down here? They're annoying as hell
yes...ship them south, east or west

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 05-23-2013, 11:12 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82

yes...ship them south, east or west
Can they go protest the mexican cartels down in Tijuana?

Old 05-25-2013, 10:22 AM   #64

Liked 750 Times on 477 Posts
Likes Given: 586

If you haven't seen this video it's worth watching in its entirety. http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/24/exclusive-classrooms-tornado-encounter/?hpt=ac_bn2

The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency, or entity.

Old 05-25-2013, 10:36 AM   #65
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8220 Times on 4234 Posts
Likes Given: 9466

I feel terrible about what I see on TV, I lived in FR Kansas a couple years and never saw anything like that. Sorry for you and your that are recipients of this weather; i I cant imagine waiting for Hurricane and Tornado seasons to pass, thats pretty intense, I doubt I could get comfortable with that. For those that rebuild, what can you build that storms like that cant knock down, even the brick and Concrete structures were destroyed?

I suggest you pack up your guns and come to upstate NY, all we get that sux is Snow and ALbanizer Scrooge, One will always be here, the other were sending packing ASAP! \

God bless you all, I know you l will rise again, Ive prayed that you all will be OK in OK!
NC1760 Likes This 
Old 05-25-2013, 06:58 PM   #66
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 567 Times on 339 Posts
Likes Given: 235

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38
I feel terrible about what I see on TV, I lived in FR Kansas a couple years and never saw anything like that. Sorry for you and your that are recipients of this weather; i I cant imagine waiting for Hurricane and Tornado seasons to pass, thats pretty intense, I doubt I could get comfortable with that. For those that rebuild, what can you build that storms like that cant knock down, even the brick and Concrete structures were destroyed?

I suggest you pack up your guns and come to upstate NY, all we get that sux is Snow and ALbanizer Scrooge, One will always be here, the other were sending packing ASAP! \

God bless you all, I know you l will rise again, Ive prayed that you all will be OK in OK!
Sorry but NY is on my s**t list. I know y'all up state guys are the good guys but y'all got some back@$$ward folks downstate.

When I hear a Liberal say "I can speak for gun owners because I own a shotgun" I just want to scream "Well I can speak for vegetarians because I like lettuce on my cheeseburger!"

Old 05-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #67

Liked 541 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 2178

A local family had their house hit, they are poor with no insurance to cover the loss. My wife is a sub teacher and sees the kids everyday, she really likes them a gave to the donation they were taking for them. The bad part of the storm was not on them and they were loaded in the car to go somewhere and suddenly the tornado dropped down on there house totally unexpected!

"Work as if you were to live 100 Years, Pray as if you were to die To-morrow." --Benjamin Franklin

Old 05-26-2013, 07:08 PM   #68

Liked 843 Times on 466 Posts
Likes Given: 1744

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post

You're a good person Webley.... But move TO New York state... You might as well suggest California, Illinois, Mass., Conn, (and now) Colorado or Maryland... I have a co-worker who resently moved down here to N.C. from Albany.... 50 years old, divorced, daughter goes to East Carolina in Greenville, so he pulled up stakes a year 1/2 ago and came down. I took him to the range about 6 months back and let him shoot my AR build. He bench shot an entire 30 round mag and then looked up at me and said "DAMN that was fun. I never saw the reason to get one of these before... but looking back I guess it was the local restrictions driving that mentality. $h*t man, now I want one!!" My local Ma & Pa (Jim's gun shop) had 3 last week and ammo to boot... Guess the panic is dying down.

But back to the thread... I gave blood last week and donated $15 to the disaster relief fund while at the Red Cross.. and again, I encourage everyone else who can to do the same. The Red Cross, the ASPCA and the Wounded Warrior Project are about the only charities I trust anymore. At least I know they do what they promise.

Old 05-26-2013, 08:08 PM   #69

Annnnnnd Obummer is here today

Old 05-27-2013, 11:40 AM   #70

Liked 843 Times on 466 Posts
Likes Given: 1744

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagNasty1001 View Post
Annnnnnd Obummer is here today
hooray!.... another photo op...er, I mean, He'll help get things straight...