Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Top shot shotgun episode

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 07:42 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I didn't get a chance to see the entire show so I taped the last half. I guess I shouldn't have read these posts. Knowing the endings don't bother me though, I still like watching what went on.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 02-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #12

"I can't vote for my friends". WHAT!!? It's a competition you douche! What did you think was going to happen? Did you think you were going to hate everyone in the house? What's going to happen if it comes down to just you and your friends, you going to put the gun to your head? That was real annoying to me.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #13

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by codemanod
"I can't vote for my friends". WHAT!!? It's a competition you douche! What did you think was going to happen? Did you think you were going to hate everyone in the house? What's going to happen if it comes down to just you and your friends, you going to put the gun to your head? That was real annoying to me.
I agree, when he said that I was hoping someone would slap him in the head... The girl who was eliminated was annoying I was glad to see her go even though she was good eye candy haha...
"... I simply cannot stand by and watch a right guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States come under attack from those who either can't understand it, don't like the sound of it, or find themselves too philosophically squeamish to see why it remains the first among equals: Because it is the right we turn to when all else fails. That's why the Second Amendment is America's first freedom. ..."
Charlton Heston
Speech to National Press club
September, 1997