Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Top Shot Season 5

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1992 Times on 1080 Posts
Likes Given: 716

Default Top Shot Season 5

Thank God they got rid of all the team drama. It's a lot of fun to watch again.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #2

Liked 136 Times on 123 Posts
Likes Given: 33

This is actually my first season watching. I really enjoy the show..but I have to say that a few of the cast members get on my nerves a little. They gave a lot of camera time this week to the one that I liked the least...but I wont have to worry about hearing that cast member next week! Really enjoying this show so far!

-AP

“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.”
― Thomas Jefferson

“The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”
― Alexander Hamilton

Old 06-13-2013, 12:37 PM   #3

Liked 74 Times on 51 Posts

They used to offer it on Netflix. That's how I got hooked. Watched season 1 and 2 one summer. Completely missed season 4

Old 06-13-2013, 01:48 PM   #4

Liked 4787 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Any programs regarding the positive safe use of firearms is great. Personally I am tired of all these shows where felons hold Glocks side ways and kills dozens of people.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:45 PM   #5

Liked 74 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Any programs regarding the positive safe use of firearms is great. Personally I am tired of all these shows where felons hold Glocks side ways and kills dozens of people.
Amen!! I'm getting tired of people thinking all gun owners act like that

Old 06-13-2013, 03:40 PM   #6

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Season 5 is a major improvement over the past. As has been cited, elimination of the personality by-play and clubhouse drama is the most noticeable improvement. Still, it strikes me that too much time is still given to individual soliloquies and vignettes. God knows the cameras are rolling when there's shooting...let's see more of that. Otherwise, the presentation of people actually enjoying shooting...and doing it safely with a fair level of skill is always a pleasure to watch.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:34 PM   #7

Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Great show I love it

Old 06-14-2013, 01:42 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemphisJim1 View Post
Season 5 is a major improvement over the past. As has been cited, elimination of the personality by-play and clubhouse drama is the most noticeable improvement. Still, it strikes me that too much time is still given to individual soliloquies and vignettes. God knows the cameras are rolling when there's shooting...let's see more of that. Otherwise, the presentation of people actually enjoying shooting...and doing it safely with a fair level of skill is always a pleasure to watch.
Agree with the soliloquies....too much taking from the guy that got sent home the other night!

-AP

“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.”
― Thomas Jefferson

“The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.”
― Alexander Hamilton

Old 06-14-2013, 02:19 AM   #9

Liked 4787 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The facts are these shows are expensive. Some one has to feel they are getting their moneys worth to pay for these shows. In America Drama sells. The attention span of an American is connected to Drama and sex. Without these elements TV would still be radio.

Old 06-14-2013, 02:33 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
The facts are these shows are expensive. Some one has to feel they are getting their moneys worth to pay for these shows. In America Drama sells. The attention span of an American is connected to Drama and sex. Without these elements TV would still be radio.
While I agree to a point....I don't watch any shooting based shows for drama/sex. For example, Shooting USA does not fit your mold....but I still watch faithfully every wk.

-AP

― Thomas Jefferson

― Alexander Hamilton