Tons of Guns - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Tons of Guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2013, 02:18 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 144 Times on 62 Posts
Likes Given: 54

I love Sigs!

People Like This 
Old 06-14-2013, 02:50 AM   #52
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Love your work! My wife and I just Shut down our Sports media(Football) Biz, but I'm poss. going back to Coaching, and we're doing Sm Biz and Computer consulting! She shoots with a D-90 & a D-7100, and she also has a S6200 with a Hand grip for Casual Shots and Video. Her lenses: The 16-85 VR-II, the 18-105 VR kit lens(came W/The D-90), The 70-300 VR II, and the Sigma For Nikon 150-500 Big Ma, I also bought her a complete Lensbaby Set a few yars back for Art/Macro stuff...I do the Editing In CS 5, & iPhoto, plus a bunch of other apps...
Compurers are a 2008 iMac Quad core 2.66 w/6 Gigs of Ram, 2011 Mac Mini w/twin 24" viewsonic Displays, 2011 Mac Book Pro 13", and His and hers iPhone 4S's and her iPad & my iPad mini...have also had various Vid cams in the last few years...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 06-14-2013 at 06:28 AM.
People Like This 
Old 06-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #53

Thank you Bill! Sounds like you and your wife have a lot of camera gear! CS5 is a great version of PS (I use it on my desktop and have CS4 on my laptop). Now I have to say, I am jealous of your macs haha....I'm still using windows lol. Thanks again and if you ever need any help, please let me know.. John

DrFootball Likes This 
Old 06-14-2013, 01:40 PM   #54

Default and to you as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down_Range_photography View Post
Thank you Bill! Sounds like you and your wife have a lot of camera gear! CS5 is a great version of PS (I use it on my desktop and have CS4 on my laptop). Now I have to say, I am jealous of your macs haha....I'm still using windows lol. Thanks again and if you ever need any help, please let me know.. John
And to you too! I'd be saving for the new MAC pro or a new 15" Mac Book Pro if I wasn't selling some old Guns to buy new ones! Gotta get the DW(the MZ.) a Rossi Curcut Judge Tactial .410 and everyone seems to be sold out! Also gotta keep buying Ammo when we see it at decent prices! We'll be at the range Saturday so i'll try and convince her to bring along more then just her iPhone!

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
Down_Range_photography Likes This 
Old 06-14-2013, 02:04 PM   #55

Awesome Bill! Yeah, I'd be picking up anothet M4 but the family vacation to Disneyland kinda took priority haha. Definitely tell your wife to pack the Nikon! If you haven't seen my facebook page, take a peek. It has a lot more content, but the goal is to have the same photos in this thread eventually. I was invited to shoot and photograph a practical carbine/pistol/field medic course next weekend so ill have some new stuff posted on FB. What part of Az are you in? I just retired from the Air Force last year out of Luke AFB (Glendale Az)..

Old 06-14-2013, 06:44 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down_Range_photography
Awesome Bill! Yeah, I'd be picking up anothet M4 but the family vacation to Disneyland kinda took priority haha. Definitely tell your wife to pack the Nikon! If you haven't seen my facebook page, take a peek. It has a lot more content, but the goal is to have the same photos in this thread eventually. I was invited to shoot and photograph a practical carbine/pistol/field medic course next weekend so ill have some new stuff posted on FB. What part of Az are you in? I just retired from the Air Force last year out of Luke AFB (Glendale Az)..
Thank you for your Service! I was at the Air show there last year! Moved here from Long Island NY(orig. Bronx Born!) a Year an a Half ago. I live 20 Mins. South of Sedona(Slowdona) at the ft. of the two Ranges (Moggion Rim and Mingus Range).

Old 06-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #57

Thanks! Yeah, I've been up that way a few times when we used to go camping in Flag..

Old 06-14-2013, 10:49 PM   #58
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21996 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down_Range_photography View Post
Thank you very much! Glad that you guys are enjoying them.
DR, i think many of are really enjoying your pictures. i know i am! i use to be a camera buff and had quite a few SLR film cameras, but have gotten rid of many of them and currently only have tw of them left. i love taking pictures and sometimes wish i were beter at it. i am pretty much a novice when it comes to photography, but i still enjoy it. my current camera is a Fuji Z6900 that seems to work quite well enough for me.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:52 PM   #59

Thanks! I started off doing a lot of automotive and then switched to portaits. I gotta say that I really enjoy photographing guns though....Fuji makes a fine camera too. I started off with fujis!

Old 06-15-2013, 01:08 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down_Range_photography
Thanks! I started off doing a lot of automotive and then switched to portaits. I gotta say that I really enjoy photographing guns though....Fuji makes a fine camera too. I started off with fujis!
We also have a few Fuji's because the Guts(chip) are Nikon!,..and Old 5Mp 5200 Avd. P&S, a 6.3Mp 6000 that just stopped reading cards one day,..,and Her First DSLR, the S-5(same as a Nikon D-40-6.5Mp and takes Nikon Mount lenses). We also did a lot of Aviation Photography Because I was working as a docet @ an Air museum on L.I.(American Airpower) after retiring from teaching,..for about a year & a half...We used to host either the T-Birds, Canadian Snowbirds, or Blue angels every Memorial Day for the Jones Beach Air Show....didn't do any this year because of the cuts or else we'd have gone down to Luke again....gotta fine a few of those pics

axxe55 Likes This