Time for a new game! - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Time for a new game!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2012, 05:25 PM   #21
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1576 Times on 963 Posts
Likes Given: 8106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzilla View Post
My eyesight is poor but did you put a,flash hider on the mini 14 ? Mine was purchased in the Ban period and doesn't have one. Did you also add something to end of barrel - clamps to stiffen barrel in attempt to promote accuracy ?

Kali is hard on semi auto modifications and Lord knows what will happen if new "AW" ban becomes law. Do we get Grandfathered in?
Gonzilla, The Mini is a GB\20. They came with a flash hider and a bayonet lug. It left the bench about a month before Slick Wiilie's AWB. Bought it from a friend the year before last, after checking it's "pedigree" So he could feed his kids and keep a roof over their heads. It is still as it was when It left the factory, except for 3 new mags and more scratches and character marks.

I have the flowchart from Calguns.net, and it is definitely NOT CA compliant. Made after the regisration cut off, and It has 2 banned features. Here in NY, they still inforce a copy, on the state level, of the AWB. From what I have heard, we should get grandfathered in, It depends on which Libtard is getting quoted. The NY Govenor is even tossing the idea of confiscation into the hat. All I have to say is, good luick with that. NYC alone will keep him tied up for atleast a Year!

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 12-24-2012, 05:27 PM   #22

Liked 259 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 366

Trick question? I see no select fire here.

Old 12-24-2012, 05:29 PM   #23
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15 View Post
Oh ok. You mean to tell me the 10/22 has never bin used in a war? Lol jk.

It might be used in the civil war that's about to happen.
How very true. It just might be used in that manner. The advantage to . 22 long rifle, A battle pack could literally be 10,000 rounds.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 12-24-2012, 05:32 PM   #24
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
Trick question? I see no select fire here.
How very true, but there are firearms that have been uesd for warfare in the past. 3 are bolt guns, one is a revovler.