Time For A Divorce

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Time For A Divorce

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 06:23 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Time For A Divorce

I stole this from Texas Gun Talk. Nice chaps, btw.

Dear American liberals, leftists, social progressives, so******ts, Marxists and Obama supporters, et al:

We have stuck together since the late 1950's, but the whole of this latest election process has made me realize that I want a divorce. I know we tolerated each other for many years for the sake of future generations, but sadly, this relationship has run its course. Our two ideological sides of America cannot and will not ever agree on what is right so let's just end it on friendly terms. We can smile and chalk it up to irreconcilable differences and go our own way.

Here is a model separation agreement:

Our two groups can equitably divide up the country by landmass each taking a portion. That will be the difficult part, but I am sure our two sides can come to a friendly agreement. After that, it should be relatively easy! Our respective representatives can effortlessly divide other assets since both sides have such distinct and disparate tastes.

We don't like redistributive taxes so you can keep them. You are welcome to the liberal judges and the ACLU. Since you hate guns and war, we'll take our firearms, the cops, the NRA and the military. You can keep Oprah, Michael Moore and Rosie O'Donnell (You are, however, responsible for finding a bio-diesel vehicle big enough to move all three of them).

We'll keep the capitalism, greedy corporations, pharmaceutical companies, Wal-Mart and Wall Street. You can have your beloved homeless, homeboys, hippies and illegal aliens. We'll keep the hot Alaskan hockey moms, greedy CEO's and rednecks. We'll keep the Bibles and give you NBC and Hollywood .

You can make nice with Iran and Palestine and we'll retain the right to invade and hammer places that threaten us. You can have the peaceniks and war protesters. When our allies or our way of life are under assault, we'll help provide them security.

We'll keep our Judeo-Christian values.. You are welcome to Islam, Scientology, Humanism, Jane Fonda and Shirley McClain. You can also have the U.N.. but we will no longer be paying the bill.

We'll keep the SUVs, pickup trucks and oversized luxury cars. You can take every Subaru station wagon you can find.

You can give everyone healthcare if you can find any practicing doctors. We'll continue to believe healthcare is a luxury and not a right. We'll keep The Battle Hymn of the Republic and the National Anthem. I'm sure you'll be happy to substitute Imagine, I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing, Kum Ba Ya or We Are the World.

We'll practice trickle down economics and you can give trickle up poverty your best shot. Since it often so offends you, we'll keep our history, our name and our flag.

Would you agree to this? If so, please pass it along to other like minded liberal and conservative patriots and if you do not agree, just hit delete. In the spirit of friendly parting, I'll bet you ANWAR which one of us will need whose help in 15 years.

Sincerely,

John J. Wall
Law Student and an American

P.S. Also, please take Barbara Streisand & traitor Jane Fonda with you.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-17-2009, 06:30 PM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

*Rubber Stamp, bangs gavel* Done. And Done. I hereby Authorize this divorce under the Mod powers bestowed upon me by FirearmsTalk to take place immediately if not sooner....

JD

Old 02-17-2009, 06:30 PM   #3

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Great post. Lifted my spirits a little.

If only it could happen.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 02-17-2009, 06:49 PM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnthmn2004 View Post
Great post. Lifted my spirits a little.

If only it could happen.
I know! I got the warm fuzzies thinking about the bill being introduced in congress by a Blue Dog Democrat. Rawr!

I think I'm sporting wood...

Old 02-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #5

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I got that in an e-mail from my father yesterday. Not exactly word for word, but close enough to say it is the same. Isn't that what the south was trying to do in 1860?

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 02-17-2009, 07:29 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I don't believe in divorce but in this case I'll it slide. I think my wife would agree.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 02-17-2009, 09:06 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

This has been making the rounds on various gun boards and has been cause for quite a lot of discussion. Especially on boards where there is a librul presence. (Gun board + Librul = oxymoron)

It's a great thought and it's fun and righteous to contemplate. I believe that we are heading in that direction, but what form any type of divide will take is unknown to me. However, I do see something drastic having to take place. I believe that it is inevitable.

I also believe that many of us are essentially at that point right now. Where this goes is up in the air, but I see tyranny. Tyranny will eventually demand a response.

Don't Tread On Me.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 02-17-2009, 11:30 PM   #8

When is this Big D gonna happen because it cant happen soon enough in my mind !

Old 02-18-2009, 01:28 AM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I think it will be very ugly and costly as well.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 02-18-2009, 12:01 PM   #10
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

It's a great idea, but there's one wee problem. It won't be an amicable divorce because the other side needs the wealth you earn to fund, via taxes, their programs. The left will use every means at their disposal to ensure your money keeps going to them. You work for them. Your money isn't yours, it's theirs. They own you.

(I thought we did away with slavery a while back. Did I miss something?)