Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Tiger Attack Video

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Tiger Attack Video

A friend sent me the link to this video, so I thought I would share it with you guys.

Now I like some pretty weird things, but please tell me you found that at least half as awesome as I did. Not the guy getting hurt part, but everything else I found incredible.

-Fred

"Breathe when you can, shoot when you should."
-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-11-2009, 05:28 PM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3475 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

LOL - I had seen that video about a year ago and I was laughing then too.

Stupid humans! When are you going to learn that seperating a mother and her cubs is a BAD IDEA!!

That dude is lucky he was on an elephant and that the elephant was backing up. That cat cleared more hang time then Michael Jordan ever did and she was still on the way UP when she bit that guy, not to mention the claw JUNK PUNCH that dude got.

Tigers be dangerous Yo!

I am just saying....

Old 12-11-2009, 05:34 PM   #3

Tell me about it. That thing just disappeared into the grass, then all of a sudden, POOF! Flying tiger, bleeding human.

-Fred

-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"

Old 12-11-2009, 05:35 PM   #4

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Man like someone on youtube said "Tiger got some ninja skills".

12' and still going. Dude is lucky he wasn't on a donkey. Dude is also lucky she didn't take him off the elephant and crush his skull with her ninja bite.

That is why you go after the thing with a real gun and not some over priced kids toy gun.

Old 12-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

There is one thing everyone should know. You don't mess with an animal and her offspring, doens't matter what kind of animal is it, just dont do it. If you do, it will be bad.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 12-11-2009, 07:09 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

That was freakin awesome!

I was reading about some double-barrelled pistol the other day on the interwebs & it mentioned it was designed for anti-tiger attack work, specifically from the back of the elephant. After seeing that, i'm not sure it would've been enough.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 12-11-2009, 07:13 PM   #7

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3475 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post

I was reading about some double-barrelled pistol the other day on the interwebs & it mentioned it was designed for anti-tiger attack work, specifically from the back of the elephant. After seeing that, i'm not sure it would've been enough.
That cat HAD to be several hundred pounds. I don't know if a double barrelled pistol would be enough. Not to mention, who are you going to get, short of Jack, to remain THAT calm to steady and aim and kill the damn thing?

With a tiger with paws THAT damn big, and a mouth that ferocious, soaring at me, you can bet I would be a stuttering, underwear loading, shaking like I was mixing paint in a can piece of lunchmeat.

Old 12-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #8

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Looks just like me doing my Kung Fu Tiger moves.

Is the FTF mall ninja award still up for grabs?

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

Old 12-11-2009, 07:42 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post

No matter what kind of gun he would have had, he wouldn't have had time to do anything. From the time that thing came out of the grass, till the time it hit him was only a couple of seconds.

-Fred

-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 12-11-2009, 08:20 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCross7 View Post
No matter what kind of gun he would have had, he wouldn't have had time to do anything. From the time that thing came out of the grass, till the time it hit him was only a couple of seconds.

-Fred
I'm not sure if that would be enough time to fire a shot, but i'm sure it would be enough time to soil my drawers, thoroughly. "howdah" pistol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howdah_pistol ; this was the style of pistol i mentioned.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.