Three Labradors were sitting in a vets. Office
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Three Labradors were sitting in a vets. Office

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2057 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Default Three Labradors were sitting in a vets. Office

Three Labradors were sitting in a vets. Office the black lab said, “what are you here for?”

The yellow lab said, “I’m a digger, I dig holes every where, but the last straw was when I dug a hole in the couch, so my owner is having my nuts cut off to make me more dossal.”

The other lab said, “I’m a chaser, I chase everything the cars driving down the street, the cats in the yard, but the last straw was when I caught and killed the cat, so the owner is having my nuts cut off so I will stop chasing everything.”

The yellow lab said, “and what are in here for?”

The black lab said, “ I’m a humper, I hump anything that will stand still long enough for me to jump on, and one day my owner she got out of the shower and bent down to dry her feet off and I jumped on her and started humping.”

The other two labs looked at him and said, “she will have you nuts cut off for sure for that.”

The black lab said, “No I’m here to have my nails trimmed,”

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-14-2009, 10:57 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by opaww View Post
Three Labradors were sitting in a vets. Office the black lab said, “what are you here for?”

The yellow lab said, “I’m a digger, I dig holes every where, but the last straw was when I dug a hole in the couch, so my owner is having my nuts cut off to make me more dossal.”

The other lab said, “I’m a chaser, I chase everything the cars driving down the street, the cats in the yard, but the last straw was when I caught and killed the cat, so the owner is having my nuts cut off so I will stop chasing everything.”

The yellow lab said, “and what are in here for?”

The black lab said, “ I’m a humper, I hump anything that will stand still long enough for me to jump on, and one day my owner she got out of the shower and bent down to dry her feet off and I jumped on her and started humping.”

The other two labs looked at him and said, “she will have you nuts cut off for sure for that.”

The black lab said, “No I’m here to have my nails trimmed,”
And maybe a 'la femme' shampoo?

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello