Three choices....... - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Three choices.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 11:10 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 29 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duragliter View Post
You people are mildly amusing.

Burning our flag is a right of expression. However stupid, it is still an expression of civil disobedience. Uh, civil disobedience goes back to Boston? Red Coats? Tea Party? Dem guyz prolly burned The Union Jack a coupla' times, eh?

And, (shrug) how is being in "Redneckland" so different than any other place?

Harumf, harumf...

Buncha' internet tough guys..."Why, I'll.... boom-shacka-lacka, boom shacka-lacka..."

Tell ya what pardner. You just come on down to Georgia and burn a flag in front of a VFW here - please do...

Old 10-01-2009, 11:28 PM   #12

Liked 1463 Times on 819 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:

Burning our flag is a right of expression. However stupid, it is still an expression of civil disobedience. Uh, civil disobedience goes back to Boston? Red Coats? Tea Party? Dem guyz prolly burned The Union Jack a coupla' times, eh?

And, (shrug) how is being in "Redneckland" so different than any other place?

Harumf, harumf...

Buncha' internet tough guys..."Why, I'll.... boom-shacka-lacka, boom shacka-lacka..."

I find you mildly annoying.

The difference between you and me is that I can do something about it.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 10-01-2009, 11:35 PM   #13

To Duragliter:

This is not a case of civil disobedience. It is a case of theft, vandalism, and destruction of property. To say nothing of the disrespect shown to people who have sacrificed in the service of their country.

Was that you I saw on television rolling dumpsters into a crowd of people?

Old 10-02-2009, 01:33 AM   #14

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Duragliter, you are correct in that it is your "option" to burn the flag if you so choose. If you decided to burn it in front of someone like me, though, you would fully comprehend the expression "Every action has a consequence".

I've seen what sacrifices have been made for that flag. I've carried flag draped caskets containing fallen Soldiers/Marines/Seamen/Airmen onto cargo aircraft for transport back to their final resting place. I've spent my time in hell on earth for that flag (and I have the priviledge of going back to that hell soon to fight the good fight). I've seen the looks of the mothers/widows/widowers/sons and daughters that has recieved that flag folded in honor of the loss of their fallen hero. I have seen the inspiration that the flag gave to all that assisted in the WTC/Pentagon recovery efforts. I have seen the immense pride and resolve that the flag can give during dire circumstances.

I've seen lots of people die for our flag so some cowards can continue living for their flag. I've seen people give so much because they believe in the core values that the flag represents, regardless of who the current politicans are.

How dare you come on this forum and make a comment so freakin disrespectful like that. You are a freaking un-appreciative little scumbag, and you don't know what sacrifice means in the least bit. You probably don't have the balls to do anything that would benefit others in any way.

You are the type of lazy a** piece of sh*t that likes to sit around, and complain about every freakin thing, but you don't have the guts to take a stand for something. You are the type that would complain about having to walk two blocks to pick up a million dollar check.

Don't freakin tell me that it's someone's "right" to vandalize something that is held so dear to alot of people. Don't freakin tell me that we are "rednecks" and lower class citizens for being pissed off because someone desecrated something that we cherish. I will give my life for what that flag represents, so I take it personal when someone has the nerve to condone disgracing it.

Go away from this forum, and don't come back, you f*cking unappreciative worm!!!!

P.S. Go spend some time in a 3rd world hell hole, so you can appreciate what this country gives you.......

Old 10-02-2009, 01:38 AM   #15

Liked 301 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 139

I agree with everything said above to duragliter. He has NO business on this forum. If anybody is reprimanded for putting him in his place, then reprimand me too. Sgt miller said everything I was thinking.

Old 10-02-2009, 01:55 AM   #16

More on the story,witnesses IDed the vandal and when he heared the post commander was looking for him the burner,with the support of an uncle,turned himself in.
The three met and the perp expressed deep remorse for his actions and agreed to the third option.
The post commander has asked that there be no other actions against the man and feels the matter is settled.

Old 10-02-2009, 02:00 AM   #17

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

He's a man for admitting his mistakes and doing what he could to help right his wrongs.

That's what matters in this world. The ability to own up to mistakes, and have the courage to take the consequences.

Old 10-02-2009, 02:00 AM   #18

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:

Burning our flag is a right of expression. Buncha' internet tough guys..."Why, I'll.... boom-shacka-lacka, boom shacka-lacka..."

Back when flag burning was all the Liberal rave, I bought some transfer sheets and made up a tee shirt with a big picture of the flag and the following words:

"Try Burning THIS One...A$$HOLE!"

"Internet tough-guy" ? No, just a 12 yr. veteran of the USMC - I see you live in "New England", I'm in NY, PM me if you'd like to take me up on my challenge...I'd be honored to show you my "right of expression", you piece of sh!t.
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Last edited by RL357Mag; 10-02-2009 at 02:19 AM.

Old 10-02-2009, 02:25 AM   #19

Liked 43 Times on 36 Posts

You can burn the flag if you want. If I am around I doubt you will have any room in your mouth to blow on the flame Because my effing boot would be so far in your face you would be pooping boot leather for the rest of your Low-life worthless scum sucking SOB life. Because I am going to stomp your ass right out your dam ears. After that I will duct tape your junk to the effing flag pole and proceed to try and remove you from the pole with a truck and a 50' length of rope.

I don't take kindly to people disrespecting MY FLAG. You are going to find we may complain about the leadership but we still respect the office and offices. We all may not have served but I am sure I can say that everyone that has posted a rebuttle to your CRAP if they haven't would have stepped up without thinking about it one bit. I did my time 8 years Army Combat Engineer. So yes after RL and the other beat the living crap out of you I can dig a hole deep enough to bury where no one will ever find you.

Druaglitter (What are you effing queer or something?)

Three choices....... - The Club House

Last edited by cpttango30; 10-02-2009 at 02:30 AM.

Old 10-02-2009, 03:32 AM   #20

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 19

I don't think you're going to get an answer to that kweschink. Like you, I will gladly face legal charges to defend my flag. I've already (Well, the anniversary is Halloween) given 30 years in direct support, so what's a few months for hanging a drunk leftist turd by his ankles from a flag pole?