Think You Are A Big Hot Rod Fan? Think Again.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Think You Are A Big Hot Rod Fan? Think Again.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8096 Times on 4675 Posts
Likes Given: 10452

Default Think You Are A Big Hot Rod Fan? Think Again.

My son and I went over to my buddy's studio to pick up an engine hoist (gotta swap engines in one of my trucks) and immediately regretted not bringing a camera. His newest project is a car powered by a 12 cylinder airplane engine. He has done many of these sorts of projects in the past. I don't have any pics of the latest project but I took this one off his website of another project. He calls this one Roadkill. It is powered by an LS7 V-8. Yes, he rides it on the street. It is currently being further modified with some more bodywork, this pic was taken a year or so ago.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-04-2012, 11:48 PM   #2
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8096 Times on 4675 Posts
Likes Given: 10452

Dang. The pic didn't work. Here is his website. http://blastolene.com/roadkill.htm

Look over the rest of his projects, his buddy Randy Grubb also has a bunch on there.