Things on tv that drive you nuts? - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Things on tv that drive you nuts?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 09:49 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Never had the urge to risk my sanity with those canned laughter sitcoms "filmed in front of a live audience" trainwrecks..if anything would drive you to a blind homicidal rage that would pretty much do it

Yes 'reality TV' is goddam appalling...but even more so when it's a low-rent local knockoff of the US original...

Thank god we only have 5 free-to-air channels here and I can't get cable (they refused to lay it on my side of the street lol)

Old 09-19-2009, 11:32 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Is there something or someone that just makes you want to club baby seals to death with a bamboo stick?

For me it is that god dam worthless bug eyes little bastard stack of money. OMG I can't stand that little effer I dunno know what it is but everytime I see that thing I want to blow a dam hole in my tv. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What makes you want to act like that?
Let's see. Commercials would be #1 on my list. #2 would be MTV. #3 would be when there are things on, but nothing that catches your interest.

Old 09-19-2009, 07:36 PM   #33

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Chavez.

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 09-19-2009, 07:42 PM   #34

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmelEduardo View Post
Chavez.
Thank goodness we aren't subject to him much. I'd have to shoot the box.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 09-19-2009, 09:13 PM   #35

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_lee View Post
The shamwow guy. I wish Billy Mays was still alive so he could whoop shamwow guys a$$
billy mays got on my nerves. he always seems a little bit to happy for me.

something that drives me insane is anything repetitive. dont watch much TV due to cable being messed up for a while now, but for example there is a commercial on the radio that I hear all the time about a local car dealership that is continuing the cash for clunkers thing. everytime the music stops and a 5 minute spot for commercial, you hear that ad.