Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Things that make you scratch your head.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2013, 02:33 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts

Default Things that make you scratch your head.

So lets here your strangest stories.

Ill start

It was a blistery cold day sunday about 4-5 days after that important guy gave a speech about gun control and a push for some supposed "assault weapons ban". And instantly my buddy wanted a modern sporting rifle. So we took of on a journey to a gun show in search for a stripped lower. As we walked in we seen tables plastered with these evil black rifles with price tags north of $2000 magazines nearing triple digits. Things didn't look good, we scoured finding assembled polymers lowers for $600-800. Eventually we came to a table and their she sat a stripped spikes lower. Josh (buddy) flipped the price tag over and looked at me like he had seen a ghost. I looked down only to avail a cost of $400. The guy behind the table asked if we wanted the lower? My buddy looked to me for approval. I told him just wait and we will order one off the internet for $120 and wait the 2-4 months for the back order. (What happens next is why i scratched my head) The guy behind the table hastily says "well where are you getting them and how that cheap i have a hundred on back order for $250 each 8 months out" I said "its a a manufacture in cali that has them should be about 2 months". His reply "well that cant be you better get it now they are signing the ban in right now". I reply with "the ban is not gonna happen and if it does it will be 8-10 months to be signed in. His reply(Here it is) "un nato forces are coming to america tuesday to take all our guns" i grabbed my buddy and walked out.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #2
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1717 Times on 936 Posts
Likes Given: 545

If the UN is coming on Tuesday why does he have 100 lowers on order for 8 months out?? He was one lousy salesman fear mongering to get some idiots money. What are those guys with blue helmets doing at my door??

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Old 03-16-2013, 02:59 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2838 Times on 1645 Posts
Likes Given: 16918

A country divided , Why do we make it so easy..?