Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Things Gello doesn't want you to know exist

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 02:17 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Default Things Gello doesn't want you to know exist

http://screen.yahoo.com/episode-12-how-to-survive-a-bear-attack-30201350.html

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Dillinger Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-08-2012, 02:32 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I liked this post because the title, and following video, is so awesomely bad it's EPIC!!

Poor 'gello - He is going to replay this over and over and over until it's all he can recite in his sleep when the bad bears come.

The only way to survive a bear attack, reliably, is to sleep under the stars. All 5 of them.

Keep your ass out of the bear's environment, yo!!

Stick to the 5 star resorts with the 1500 thread count sheets and the room service. That is where the whole "survive" aspect comes in.

Camping. There is a great way to test the whole "man" versus "nature" thing.

I ain't camping until the Space Zombies comes....

JD