thin blue line sticker on personal cars - Page 4

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > thin blue line sticker on personal cars

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Always be respectful to the LEO's that pull you over chances are you know you where in the wrong and you just got popped that's the game you play. I didnt have a good outlook on cops I would turn around and go the other way if I saw one. Hoverer I met my wife ( and almost broke it off when I found this out) her dad was a cop. After a heated discussion about him coming to my door in uniform and, his two million questions about my past we get along fine. Neither one of us could stand the officer that was just in it to be the cocky little **** cause he had a tin badge. He popped a few fellow officers over the years and they told him why don't you let me go? He said cause your the officer and should know better than anybody else.

Old 01-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #32
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 702 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Sort of like the lady my friend stopped for speeding. He had run her license, walked back up to the car, when she smiled at him and said "I thought the police did not write tickets to pretty girls."

He looked at her smiled, and said "That's right, we don't. Here's your ticket."

And got back in his car REAL fast!
I tried that once, got a similar response. JK.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.